Facial massager: Check out the best models of 2021
You probably never stopped to think about how a face massage can make a difference in your day, right? In today’s article we will talk about the facial massager.
The facial massager is a machine that, although small, does a great job: cleaning your skin and leaving it revitalized. Getting home at the end of the day and washing your face before going to sleep, or doing that cleaning when you wake up is essential.
In addition to eliminating blackheads, the facial massager leaves the skin smoother, not to mention that it stimulates circulation, giving that aspect of health to the face. Come with us and we’ll talk more about this device.
First, the most important
- The facial massager brings more practicality to the daily beauty ritual. It helps to give that feeling of freshness on the face and contributes to the cleansing and reduction of spots and pimples.
- Among other advantages, the facial massager rejuvenates the skin, eliminates the swelling of the face, relaxes the facial muscles and smoothes the expression lines.
- To keep the functions of your facial massager up to date, it is essential to take good care of it and make sure it is clean and dry, before storing it. Each device comes with factory instructions and it is important to be aware of them.
You may also like:
- Electric epilator: How to choose the best in 2021?
- Wrinkle cream: How to choose the best in 2021
- Sunscreen: How to choose the best in 2021
Best Facial Massagers: Our Choices
When buying your facial massager, be aware of its functions. The three massagers below are the best and most popular currently on the market.
- Cleansing facial massager – FOREO LUNA
- 5 in 1 facial massager – SUPERMEDY
- Facial massager – ITALY RANGE
Now that you’ve met some of the best facial massagers on the market, let’s talk a little more about their features and differentials. These tips will help you invest in a facial massager to call your own and enjoy all the benefits it offers. Read on and make the best choice.
What is a facial massager?
Did you know that massaging your face has been part of Asians’ beauty routine for years? Yes, there is the secret of their skin. The good thing is that their techniques are being increasingly adopted by people from different countries and cultures as well.
The facial massager arrived to bring more practicality to the daily beauty ritual. It is a small machine, with battery operation that cleanses the skin and reduces blemishes and pimples.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of the facial massager?
Facial massagers give that basic invigoration, rejuvenating the skin, eliminating the swelling of the face, relaxing facial muscles, smoothing expression lines and, consequently, making the face healthier.
“The skin is the largest organ in the human body and is exposed to everything that happens in the environment. It directly receives stress, pollution, tiredness and other factors. Massage it relaxes its sensory part, helps to eliminate toxins and take care of health. the face.”
Among more advantages, we can highlight that the facial massager is a practical device, easy to use and accessible. It is important to pay attention to the frequency of use of the massager. There are some that should not be used daily, otherwise it can cause dryness and skin irritation.
To keep your device fully functioning and fulfilling its functions, it is important to pay attention to the manufacturer’s conservation instructions. Keep it in a ventilated place, clean it after use and if they need batteries to function, avoid leaving them in the device for a long time, so as not to spoil them.
- Practicality and speed in cleaning the skin
- Freshness for the skin
- Face cleansing
- Reduction of blemishes and pimples
- Rejuvenates the skin and smoothes expression lines
- Eliminates swelling of the face and relaxes facial muscles
- Some models can cause dryness and skin irritation if used in excess
- Need for cleaning after use
How to take good care of your facial massager?
To keep your facial massager functions up to date, it is important to clean it properly after use, before storing. Each device comes with factory instructions and it is important to be aware of them.
Here are some tips for better conservation of your device:
- If it has silicone bristles, make sure they are clean and dry. Clean with cold water and dry properly before storing;
- If the massager has different brushes, it is also important not to keep them wet;
- For battery powered massagers, do not forget that it is kept for a long time with the batteries inside. They can melt and damage the device;
- Did the device show that it is not working properly? Do not risk fixing it, contact the manufacturer and take some assistance.
There are facial massagers for all tastes and pockets. The values can reach up to around R $ 800, price of imported devices that offer differentiated technology.
On the other hand, there are massagers that perform their role very well and can be purchased for around R $ 30.
The price will depend a lot on the size, its functions, the material it is made of and what it offers. There are facial massagers with different technologies. Overall, the average investment is around R $ 50.
Where to buy?
Buying a facial massager is quite simple. If you don’t want to leave the house to get yours, just do a quick search on the internet. In online stores like Amazon, for example, you will find a good variety of brands.
There are also options in supermarket chains. In addition to these, e-commerces from stores specializing in beauty products such as Beauty on the Web, The Beauty Box and among others, also offer facial massagers of different types and prices.
Purchase criteria: Factors to evaluate in a facial massager
To know which is the best facial massager for you it is important to be aware of some characteristics, such as:
Read on to learn more about each item.
Your choice here will depend on the practicality you seek. There are facial massagers in mini, small and medium sizes. The little ones have the advantage of fitting inside the bag. You can carry it anywhere, without taking up too much space.
If you intend to use it exclusively at home, a larger size may be more comfortable to reach several areas of the face at once.
Before purchasing yours, take into account portability and whether you want to carry it with you or use it only at home.
Facial massagers can have different functions, in addition to massage. Before choosing yours pay attention to this detail. If you are looking for something more elaborate, invest in those that can also be used to clean the face.
In addition to facial massager, you can find an item that has other functions such as making gentle exfoliation, reducing oil and sun spots, cleaning the skin, among others.
Always take into account the functions present in your massager in addition to facial massage. Prefer a complete model that brings other benefits.
There are facial massagers on the market that make two types of movements: sonic and circular. Know the difference between them:
- Sonic Movements : These facial massagers make a very quick movement from side to side, cleaning the pores well and doing that delicious massage. This vibration is gentle, does not harm the skin and, therefore, this model of device can be used in daily cleaning of the face.
- Circular Movements : This model of facial massager turns on the face and is great for leaving the skin very fresh and alive. It does that polishing role, removing dead cells. It cannot be used every day. The most advisable is to use it once a week, or every 15 days.
Most facial massagers work on battery or battery powered devices. Despite a slightly shorter life, batteries are easier to find when you need to change them.
The battery must always be recharged, so consider whether you will be able to use your massager close to outlets. If not, prefer the model that works with the battery.
best facial massager machine
best face massager machine
vibrating facial massager
vega face massager
face massager roller
lifelong face massager
best face massager machine quora
Do facial massagers really work?
Is face massager machine good for skin?
Can we use face massager daily?
Is electric massager good for face?
Can Face Massage cause wrinkles?
Are facial rollers a gimmick?
Does facial massage increase collagen?
What does a vibrating facial massager do?
Does vibration tighten skin?
How often should I use face massager?