Hair Schedule: How to choose the best products in 2021
Today we are going to talk about the capillary schedule, a treatment that consists of three stages: Hydration, nutrition and reconstruction. Each one provides the locks with different nutrients.
The capillary schedule is recommended for those with hair damaged by chemical procedures or the use of heat tools. And the intensity of the damage must be taken into account when setting up the care routine. Want to learn more? Continue reading this article.
First, the most important
- Although the capillary schedule is indicated for those with damaged hair, treatment can also be carried out by those with healthy locks.
- The treatments – hydration, nutrition and reconstruction – must be interchanged over a period of four weeks. With treatment, it is possible to restore hair health.
- To assemble the capillary schedule, you will need masks – or ampoules – for hydration, nutrition and reconstruction. Some brands offer the products together.
You may also like:
- Pre-shampoo: How to choose the best cosmetic in 2021
- Shampoo: How to choose the best in 2021
- Conditioner: What is the best for your hair in 2021?
The best products for hair schedule: Our recommendations
To start the hair schedule, you need masks for hydration, nutrition and reconstruction. To help you find good products, we have listed the best treatment kits below:
The capillary schedule is an intensive treatment that serves to recover damaged hair – mild, moderate or intense damage – or keep it healthy. Treatment consists of three stages.
You just need to invest in quality products and set aside some of your time to hydrate, nourish and rebuild the strands. Want to know more? Continue reading this Buying Guide.
Can everyone do a capillary schedule?
The hair schedule is a care routine that can be followed by any woman who wants to achieve healthy and beautiful hair. To begin, you need to understand your hair’s needs and put together a compatible schedule.
The duration of treatment depends on the condition of the hair – lasts from 4 to 24 weeks. The recommendation is to carry out the capillary schedule until the hair’s health is restored, then take a break and observe how the hair reacts. If damage appears again, take care again.
- Treat hair with mild, moderate or severe damage
- You can choose between ampoules or treatment masks
- Using a kit from the same brand provides more effective results
- Products sold in kits are smaller
- Generally, all products come with the same weight, but you may need to use one more than the other
What are the treatment steps for the capillary schedule?
These are the treatment steps, one by one:
- Hydration . It is one of the most important stages of the capillary schedule, as it is responsible for replacing the water and essential nutrients that are lost every day and that cause the locks to dry out. The treatment leaves the hair soft and balanced. The capillary cortex (the deepest layer of the hair) is the most benefited by the replacement of the water, which guarantees malleability, essential to prevent the breakage of the threads.
- Nutrition . It is the stage responsible for the replacement of lipids, which aligns the cuticles and makes the locks softer, more flexible and shiny. Nutrition creates a protective layer on the strands that prevents the loss of nutrients by the capillary cortex.
- Reconstruction . It is the most powerful step in the capillary schedule, as it is responsible for the replacement of proteins and capillary mass. It is ideal for revitalizing porous and brittle wires.
Did you know that curly and curly hair has a greater tendency to dryness? This is because of the natural curvature of the strands, which prevents the oiliness of the scalp from reaching the ends.
How should I perform the steps of the capillary schedule?
Nutrition can be done in three ways: Apply the nutrition mask during the bath and let it act for a few minutes, as instructed on the packaging – the same procedure as hydration.
Another option is to moisten with vegetable oil and let it act 30 minutes before washing your hair.
You can also do the wetting at night, just apply the vegetable oil on dirty hair, let it act overnight and wash it the next morning. This treatment is indicated only for very dry hair.
Whoever has extremely damaged and elastic hair, should recover the lost capillary mass with reconstruction once a week. If this is not the case, do the reconstruction every fifteen days.
Can I skip one of the stages of the capillary schedule?
It is essential to follow the capillary schedule to the letter and not skip any of the steps. Each stage of treatment is important to replenish the necessary nutrients for all types of hair.
It is important to perform the procedures 48 hours apart. And so as not to compromise the results, avoid making the mistakes pointed out by Bia Siqueira, in her video on the Youtube channel Ficando Gata, which already has more than one million subscribers:
How should I set up the capillary schedule?
Before assembling the capillary schedule, you need to understand the needs of the strands, that way it will be possible to provide the nutrients your hair needs to become healthy.
Those who need hydration have dehydrated, opaque, static locks that are easily embarrassing. Women in need of nutrition have frizz, misaligned strands, excessive volume, breakage and split ends.
Hair needs reconstruction when there is wear on the strand structure, such as porosity, roughness, opacity, sensitivity, lack of elasticity, split ends and brittle strands.
Who has health insurance , can consult with a dermatologist or trichologist before starting the capillary schedule.
The evaluation consists of an analysis of the capillary structure, blood tests – to assess possible nutritional deficiencies – and tricoscopy, an image of the scalp.
Another option is to seek help from a hairdresser. The professional will evaluate the elasticity and porosity of the threads before recommending the products;
Another way to check your hair’s needs is to do a porosity test, just put some water in a transparent container and add a hair in the water:
- If the hair floats , it needs hydration
- If the hair doesn’t sink or float , it needs nutrition
- If the hair sinks , it needs reconstruction
We have prepared some suggestions on how to assemble the hair schedule according to the current state of your hair. Who has healthy hair can follow the following recommendation:
- First week : Hydration, hydration and nutrition
- Second week : Hydration, nutrition and hydration
- Third week : Hydration, nutrition and hydration
- Fourth week : Hydration, reconstruction and nutrition
Who has damaged hair should balance the phases of hydration and nutrition and maintain only one reconstruction per month.
- First week : Hydration, nutrition and hydration
- Second week : Hydration, nutrition and hydration
- Third week : Hydration, nutrition and hydration
- Fourth week : Nutrition, Hydration and reconstruction
Now if you have very damaged hair , it is important to double the amount of reconstructions performed in the month:
- First week : Hydration, nutrition and reconstruction
- Second week : Nutrition, hydration and nutrition
- Third week : Hydration, nutrition and reconstruction
- Fourth week : Hydration, nutrition and hydration
Why should I respect the interval between treatments in the capillary schedule?
Each stage of treatment of the capillary schedule must be performed at an interval of 48 hours. Respect for the break time is essential, when it is not followed, it can cause the rebound effect.
Each step of the capillary schedule must be done with an interval of 48 hours.
When you moisturize your hair too much, there will be an overload of nutrients on the locks, leaving them looking heavy, without shine or balance.
When nourishing the hair excessively, the locks will acquire a heavy appearance. In addition, excess oil can cause itching or flaking of the scalp, as well as follicle obstruction and premature fall.
The same occurs with the excess of reconstruction, which can bring several problems to the hairs with stiffened, split and brittle appearance.
Purchasing criteria: Factors to compare products for capillary schedule
As important as understanding the needs of the hair and putting together an appropriate hair schedule, it is choosing good treatment products. To simplify your search, rate and compare the features below:
- Mask or ampoule
- Products from the same line or different brands?
- Product quantity
We will detail each of the topics listed above throughout this section, please follow.
Mask or ampoule
To carry out the capillary schedule, you can invest in masks or treatment ampoules. However, before choosing, it is important to know the differences between the products and find out which one is most effective.
The treatment mask is a product with a pause time – which varies according to the product and must be respected – but does not require a heat source to stimulate the action of the active ingredients in the formula.
The product is recommended for those who have extremely damaged hair, either by the use of heat instruments or excessive chemistry, such as coloring and progressive brushing .
“The ampoules are recommended for those who do not have time to do a thorough hydration or go to the beauty salon, as they act in a few minutes and their formulas are well concentrated in vitamins, nutrients and minerals.”
In addition to the concentration of assets, which is higher in the ampoule, these products have different textures. The ampoule is liquid, while the mask is creamy – the texture varies according to the product.
Therefore, we recommend the use of the hair mask for hair with moderate and intense damage and the treatment ampoule for healthy or mildly damaged hair.
It is essential to analyze the composition of the hair mask or treatment ampoule to choose products with the necessary assets for the hair.
The hydration mask must be formulated with ingredients that return the natural moisture to the hair. The main ones are D-Panthenol and Aloe Vera, a natural antioxidant that regenerates the hair and fights hair loss.
Other common assets in hydration masks are: Wheat germ, hyaluronic acid , glycerin, lanolin, among others.
The main assets of nutrition masks are vegetable oils and butters, rich in vitamins and minerals, essential for the health and revitalization of the threads. We list the main assets and their properties below:
- Castor oil : It has a strengthening action and combats falling by breaking.
- Argan oil : Controls frizz and leaves hair healthy.
- Coconut oil : Rich in fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Mango oil : Rich in vitamins A, C , B1, B2 and B5.
- Sunflower oil : Moisturizes and brightens the hair.
- Avocado oil : Rich in vitamins A, D and E that promote nutrition and hair fiber regeneration.
- Amla Oil : Rich in vitamin C and flavonoids, which strengthen the hair and reduce split ends.
- Olive Oil : Rich in vitamins A, D, K and E. Moisturizes the hair deeply in the long run
- Egg protein : Rich in vitamin A, B complex and antioxidants.
- Ceramides : Reinforces the intracellular cement and seals the cuticles of the threads.
The products intended for the reconstruction of the threads have keratin as an active ingredient, a protein that represents 90% of the constitution of the threads. It is the keratin that guarantees strength, elasticity and resistance to the hair fiber. But there are other assets used in reconstruction masks:
Products of the same or different brands?
Products from the same line have more effective action than products from different lines.
With the popularization of the capillary schedule, some brands launched sets with all the products needed for the treatment. Still, you can buy products from different brands, however, the choice brings differences in the result.
Products from the same line are complementary, so the action is faster and more effective. Using products from different lines can cause none to achieve the expected results.
When buying products for the hair schedule, note the volume of the packages, which must be compatible with the size and volume of the hair and treatment time.
If you choose the ampoules, you can find versions with 10 or 30ml. As for masks, you can find versions with 100, 120, 250 or 350g.
daily hair care routine for indian hair
weekly hair care routine
best hair care routine
best hair care routine for men
hair care tips
hair care routine for hair fall
hair care routine for hair growth
daily hair care routine home remedies
What is a good hair wash schedule?
What should I do to my hair everyday?
How many times a week should I oil my hair?
What happens if you don’t wash your hair for a month?
How often should hair be washed?
Can you wash your hair with just water?
Does wetting your hair everyday damage it?