Microfiber towel: How to choose the best in 2021?
If you are looking for a towel to take to the gym, pool, travel or camping, this article is for you! We will talk about the microfiber towel, this practical and compact option, with high absorption and quick drying, ideal for those who do not want to carry weight or waste time on towels that take time to dry.
Follow us on this reading and check out the best product options, in addition to the features you should pay attention to in order to make the best choice of microfiber towel to accompany you wherever you go.
First, the most important
- The microfiber towel is versatile, and can cater to different audiences. Each model offers a size and absorption capacity, which may be more or less suitable for your purposes.
- Characteristics such as brand, size, colors and prints should be analyzed to define the microfiber towel.
- Prices vary by brand and size. It is possible to purchase simple versions from R $ 30. The most sophisticated ones can cost more than R $ 100.
You may also like:
- Portable scale: How to choose the ideal one in 2021
- Camping tent: Which is the best of 2021?
- Sleeping bag: Which is best for you in 2021?
The best microfiber towels: Our recommendations
Nothing better than drying yourself with comfort, speed, softness and a soft touch to our skin, right? With the microfiber towel this is possible even outside the home. Check out our selection of this product that is practical, compact and quick-drying, to accompany you wherever you go:
- An option available in several sizes
- An option with antibacterial protection
- An extra soft touch version
Whether in the traveler’s backpack, in the gym bag or in the vacation bag , every inch and gram saved makes a difference. If you are looking for a maximum absorbency towel with quick drying on a light and compact fabric to take wherever you go, the microfiber towel is the ideal option.
Keep up with us to learn all about this practical and portable product, which can be instrumental in saving space in your bag, suitcase or backpack whenever you need a towel outside the home.
What are the advantages of the microfiber towel?
Extremely versatile, the microfiber towel can be your companion when you are working out, fishing, camping, traveling, swimming in the pool, relaxing on the beach, having picnics and more.
Drying is up to 50% more efficient than regular towels.
Highly absorbent, it is fast drying, up to 50% more efficient than ordinary towels.
Available in several sizes, it is ultralight and compact. It can be packed easily, to save space in luggage for other items. The 100% microfiber material provides a completely smooth, soft and durable towel that does not catch the smell of a wet towel.
- Practical and versatile
- Drying 50% faster than regular towels
- Compact, lightweight and durable
- Available in different sizes and price ranges
- Larger models can be expensive
- Washing requires special care not to damage the fibers
Why do so many people use the microfiber towel on their travels?
This is not the Backpacker’s Guide to the Galaxy, but we agree that the towel is one of the most useful items that can be in the traveler’s luggage.
In times when the baggage allowance is low, and adventure tourism, hostel accommodations, hostels and campsites are on the rise, having a towel that takes up little space and weighs almost nothing is a hand in the wheel.
For these reasons, microfiber towels have long been no longer exclusive among sports enthusiasts, having become the darling of travelers, particularly backpackers.
To see if the towel is of good quality, we have a tip. Open the towel against the light, the less light goes through it, the better the quality. This indicates that it has more fibers.
When is using the microfiber towel the best option?
Microfiber towels are not only useful when traveling. Highly absorbent and very efficient, they are the best bet in most situations that escape your domestic routine, where a conventional towel is not available or would be inappropriate.
Check out some examples of situations where the microfiber towel is the best branch breaker:
- Travel and camping;
- Tours and excursions;
- As a handbag item for emergencies;
- In the children’s bag to deal with small dirt and everyday accidents;
- Hostels, hostels and hotels that cleanliness leaves something to be desired;
- Trails, hikes, crossing rivers and waterfalls;
- Beach, club, pool;
- To protect the car seats around the gym, beach or club;
- To wrap bottles in the suitcase.
How to wash the microfiber towel?
After being used to absorb sweat, sea water or the pool, the microfiber towel demands some special care for its washing. If you correctly follow the routine of washing, drying and storing your towel, it can last for many years.
Check out some tips for cleaning and maintaining the microfiber towel:
- Avoid leaving it kept wet for a long time. This can cause foul smells and fungi;
- Wash by hand or in the machine. Use the program for delicate clothes, and do not spin to avoid damaging and fraying the fibers;
- If using the washer, wash the piece separately so as not to catch balls;
- Never use fabric softener! It clogs the fibers of the fabric and impairs the absorbency of the fabric;
- Use neutral or biodegradable soap. Also avoid the use of bleaches, which are very aggressive to the fibers;
- Use white alcohol vinegar on the rinse to remove detergent and grease residue from the towels. Vinegar also acts as a natural softener.
- Dry the towel in the shade. Never use the dryer. Microfiber polyester is heat sensitive and can be damaged by temperature.
Where to buy the microfiber towel?
You can buy your microfiber towel at sporting goods stores, where salespeople can help you make the most appropriate choice.
However, it is online selling sites such as Amazon.
How much does the microfiber towel cost?
The values of microfiber towels can vary greatly according to the model, size and brand of the product. You can find smaller versions from R $ 30.
More sophisticated models with storage cases or famous brands can cost more than R $ 100
Purchase Criteria: Factors to Compare Microfiber Towel Types
To close this Review, we will give you another little help so that you can make the right choice of microfiber towel for working out or traveling. Check the list of features you should be aware of when comparing the types and models of this product:
For the avoidance of doubt, check the details of the characteristics:
In general, microfiber towels are available in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Extra-large. However, this picture may vary from one brand to another. Check the characteristics and indications of use for each model:
- Size P: Corresponds to a face towel. Ideal for the gym, to remove sweat and dry small areas;
- Size M: Ideal for curling hair and for children;
- Sizes G: The size of a conventional towel, it is ideal for drying the body after bathing or diving;
- Size GG: Corresponds to a beach towel. Larger, it is ideal for lining in grass or sand.
In addition to personal preferences, choose based on practicality. Lighter neutral colors, although they can show dirt signs more easily, are easier to maintain and are less at risk of staining or fading over time.
In addition, in some brands, the same type of towel may be softer in light colors than in versions in strong colors, since the dyeing of the threads may end up hardening the material.
Prints, handles, straps for tying, cases and bags for storage are some of the examples of details that microfiber towels can present.
Although these details give a towel up, they can make the piece more expensive. Carefully evaluate the cost-effectiveness of each option.
Although the brands of sporting goods are still the leaders in the manufacture of microfiber towels, there are many other brands in the textile sector investing in the production of this piece.
Beyond the status and logos, the brand chosen will be decisive for the efficiency, quality and durability of your microfiber towel. To ensure the right choice, research the brand’s reputation and read the reviews of owners of the chosen model.
Bet on renowned brands that are known to work with top quality material and offer product guarantees.
best microfiber towels for hair
best microfiber towels for drying car
best microfiber towels for kitchen
best microfiber cloth
best microfiber towels for travel
microfiber towels hair
best microfiber towels for curly hair