Vichy Products: Which are the best of 2021?
If you like to take care of yourself and are looking for the best treatments to always be healthy, you will be happy to know that this article will deal with Vichy products, one of the most renowned dermocosmetic laboratories.
If you are a little familiar with the brand, you know that there are several lines for the most varied needs. So we created this guide that will give you the information you need to make the right purchase.
First, the most important
- All Vichy products are formulated with the popular thermal water from the Vichy region in France. The water is naturally enriched with minerals and has a calming effect, ideal for sensitive skin.
- The brand has treatments for face, body and hair – in addition to a wide line of sun protection and some makeup.
- Vichy products sold have been tested on those who care:
You may also like:
- Cadiveu Products: How to choose the best in 2021?
- Facial scrub: Which are the best in 2021?
- Moisturizer for oily skin: How to choose the best in 2021?
The best Vichy products: Our recommendations
Vichy has a wide range of products and it can be difficult to make a choice. To help you, we have selected some Vichy products worshiped worldwide for their effectiveness and excellent cost-benefit. Check out our selection:
- The Vichy Classic
- The soap worshiped by those with oily skin
- The product to revolutionize hair care
Now that you have taken a look at some recommended products, it’s time to find out more about the brand and the differential of its products, directions for use, where to buy and, of course, the most important: details about all the product lines developed by Vichy ! Here we go?
What is Vichy’s history and what differentiates its products?
Vichy is a premium brand of dermocosmetics, founded in 1931 in the city of the same name, in France. Currently, the company is one of the market leaders and is part of the L’oreal group.
The difference with Vichy products is that they are all formulated with the city’s famous spa water.
The Vichy thermal water comes from the Auvergne volcano region and is born at 4 thousand meters of depth, naturally enriched with 15 minerals and antioxidants that protect and calm the skin.
Who are Vichy products for?
As you will see in the next topic, Vichy has a wide range of products, with care for the face, body and hair.
The scientists at the Vichy Laboratory do an excellent job in developing the most diverse treatments, so it is safe to say that there is a perfect Vichy line for your needs.
The brand is indicated mainly for people with sensitive skin, since the base of the products is thermal water with a calming effect.
All Vichy products have been tested on skin.
But Vichy products are suitable for anyone looking for efficiency and great value for money, as the products are not as expensive compared to other dermocosmetic laboratories.
Want one more reason to finish off a Vichy product now? According to the brand, all products available on the market have been tested on skin, taking into account our needs and our climate.
What are Vichy’s product lines?
Vichy has specific treatments for face, body and hair, in addition to sunscreens.
Check out all the Vichy product lines and their indications:
- Normaderm: Facial treatment line specifically for oily and / or acne-prone skin care routine. Offers cleansing gel, bar soap , astringent, serum, anti-stain cream and enlarged pore reducer and oil control cream.
- Pureté Thermale: Vichy developed this cleansing foam to be the first step in the beauté routine for people with dry to normal skin.
- Idéalia: Treatment line designed for people whose skin suffers from external aggressions such as pollution and climate change, or people with an agitated lifestyle, who get little rest, smoke or party. For this, the brand made available a regenerating cream for the eye area and a serum with anti-aging and anti-inflammatory action.
- Neovadiol: Anti-aging treatment for mature skin, indicated mainly for women in the menopause phase. It has day cream, a version for night use, a specific cream for the thin skin of the eyes and lips and a serum . All promise to moisturize, firm the skin and reduce wrinkles and expression lines.
- Liftactiv: Anti-wrinkle line with serum, cream and eye cream, the products promise to moisturize, reduce expression lines and increase collagen production.
- Minéral 89: Gel formulated with the famous Vichy thermal water and 15 minerals, promises to protect against aggressions such as climate, pollution, UV rays and stress, hydrating, regenerating and strengthening the skin.
- Dermatological Deo: Line of hypoallergenic and antiperspirant deodorants . There are versions on roll on and aerosol, as well as a cream that treats excessive sweat in 7 days. There is also the deodorant Vichy Homme, with male fragrance and effectiveness for 72 hours.
- Ideal Body: Anti-aging line for the body, there is a moisturizing cream aimed at reducing wrinkles in the neck, neck and hands and a serum for the whole body that fights wrinkles and helps to restore the firmness of the skin.
- Cellu Destok: Serum that promises to reduce cellulite and reduce measures.
Vichy is well known for its excellent sunscreens. The line is called Idéal Soleil and has an extensive line of facial protectors (anti-aging, anti-greasiness, bleaching, anti-acne and anti-shine, in addition to versions of color and base cover) and body protectors.
The sun protection factor (SPF) ranges from 30 to 70. Check the table below to learn more about the SPF of Vichy protectors:
The brand has a makeup line with sun protection, Dermablend. There is a liquid foundation SPF 25 available in 5 shades, a compact foundation SPF 30 in 4 shades, concealer stick in 5 shades and translucent fixing powder.
Where to buy Vichy products?
Vichy is one of the leaders in dermocosmetics and has also won over. As a result, it is increasingly common to find stores with a shelf full of branded products.
Because they are dermocosmetics, Vichy products are more easily found in pharmacies, especially in large chains.
Some perfumeries also have products in stock, but if you have difficulty finding them, you can always turn to the internet. Large online stores, such as Amazon, offer numerous options.
Purchase Criteria: What to consider before purchasing Vichy products
You already know what you need to know about Vichy products, so now let’s talk about what to take into account when defining the Vichy product you are going to purchase. To do this, you must consider the following factors:
- Desired treatment
- Type of skin or hair
- Packing size
- Gift options
Let’s explain each one in more detail:
The first step in choosing a Vichy product is to define what you want to treat, as the brand offers solutions for the face, body and hair, in addition to the sun protection and makeup line.
Type of skin or hair
Defining what you want to deal with, the next step is to choose a product line. If you intend to buy a face product, ask yourself if you want to reduce wrinkles, control acne and greasiness, moisturize, firm or regenerate the skin.
Consider your skin type.
The same goes for sunscreens: take your skin type into consideration. For the body, define whether you want to reduce cellulite, firm the skin or if you are looking for a deodorant.
In the case of hair treatments, the procedure does not change much: see if you want to moisturize damaged hair, recover hair with chemicals, end dandruff or reduce hair loss.
Finally, in the case of makeup, the main thing is to find the shade that best suits your skin.
Some Vichy products, such as deodorants, serums, facial creams and protectors, are produced in one size.
However, it is possible to find some liquid soaps and other frequently used products in larger packages. Putting them on the tip of the pencil, these packages are excellent value for money.
Gift options and kits
Vichy products are synonymous with efficiency and quality, and can be an excellent option for giving gifts to a loved one. Many pharmacies and perfumeries sell kits ready for gift giving, some even come in baskets.
These assembled kits can be cheaper than buying product by product, some are even on promotion gondolas.
Many stores also carry out promotions if you bring more than one product, such as a pack of 3 deodorants, a kit with shampoo and conditioner, or a smart pair of facial and body sunscreen.
best vichy products 2021
vichy products banned
vichy best sellers
best vichy products for anti aging
best vichy products for oily skin
best vichy products for mature skin
best vichy products for combination skin
vichy mineral 89
What is the best Vichy moisturizer?
Which Vichy serum is best?
Which is the best facial product?
Where can I find Vichy skin care products?
What’s the best face moisturizer?
Is Vichy good for mature skin?
Is Vichy 89 a moisturizer?
Does Vichy LiftActiv work?