Dog Patrol Toys: How to choose the best in 2022?
Today we are going to talk about the Patrulha Canina toy, which is a real fever among the little ones today!
Dog Patrol, Dog Patrol, we will be ready, and just have problems, there is no one, they will save the day, ryder knows who, Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Rocky, Zuma, Skye …
You probably read to the rhythm of the cartoon music, didn’t you? If the answer is yes, your child is probably already asking for a Dog Patrol toy.
But, children’s toys are serious! So, even though it is an educational design and with super fun toys, it is necessary to take some precautions when choosing it. In this article we will cover everything you need to observe when choosing these items, as well as the best models. Check out!
First, the most important
- Always buy toys suitable for your children’s age, always taking care of the small parts that can be swallowed.
- There are all kinds of Canine Patrol toys, from balls to costumes, to scooters, strollers and dolls. Options for the little ones is not lacking!
- Get to know the characters of the Dog Patrol before buying the toy, as you will not want to choose evil or boring characters. It will be a disappointment!
Best Paw Patrol toys: Our favorites
- For fans of strollers and interactive toys
- Paw Patrol to decorate the room
- Paw Patrol to encourage reading
Who doesn’t want to make their little one happy, right? For that, there is no way out, it is necessary to invest in what children love. As is the case with the Patrulha Canina toy, which is a real fever among children.
But it is best to do this carefully and always choosing toys according to the age group of the little ones, in addition to their tastes. That’s why we created this guide with everything you need to know about Paw Patrol toys!
What is a Dog Patrol toy?
The Paw Patrol toy is any item for children to play that was made inspired by the Canadian Paw Patrol design. He was created by Keith Chapman. It is watched on Nickelodeon. the design is seen mainly by YouTube.
The cartoon focuses on a boy named Ryder, who leads a group of search and rescue dogs known as the Canine Patrol. They work together on missions to protect the coastal community of Adventure Bay.
Each dog specific skills based on a real life profession, such as firefighters, police, lifeguards and pilots. With these skills, they are asked to help with specific tasks and together they save the day.
They all reside in houses that can be transformed into customized vehicles when necessary. They are also equipped with backpacks called “puppy packs” that contain tools related to their work.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Patrulha Canina toys?
The biggest advantage of toys inspired by this design is the fact that they are mostly very educational. As the drawing seeks to pass on teachings about friendship, companionship, altruism and helping others, toys also tend to reflect this message.
In addition, there is not only a toy of the Patrulha Canina, there are several, of all types and for all ages, which is a great advantage when you need a toy suitable for the age of your little one.
The only disadvantage is that, because they are very popular, toys with this theme can be a little expensive. Furthermore, if they are not chosen according to the child’s age, they can be dangerous.
What are the characters of the Dog Patrol?
Each Dog Patrol toy is inspired by a character and sometimes even more than one. Therefore, it is necessary to know the members of the patrol well so as not to make mistakes in the present.
- Ryder: He’s a 10-year-old boy who leads the pack. He is the one who motivates the dogs to work together and solve problems. In addition, he is responsible for delegating activities and receiving demands.
- Marshall: He is the member who is always in some toy of the Patrulha Canina. He is a lively and active Dalmatian puppy, but he is sometimes a little clumsy. Ready to fight the fire, he owns a fire engine.
- Rubble: He’s the Bulldog in the class. He can be a little rude in some situations, but very adorable. He’s a beast when it comes to skateboarding and snowboarding! Therefore, it prints several more radical toys.
- Chase: He is a German shepherd and a born leader. Athletic and smart, he uses a police truck and megaphone and loves to take charge of situations. With an exceptional nose, the only problem he has is allergy to cats and feathers.
- Rocky: It is a little mongrel puppy that always has some useful tool in his backpack. He has a lot of ideas and is very creative !.
- Zuma: He is a very funny Labrador puppy, who always wants to play. He, like a good Labrador, loves water and is always ready for missions that involve swimming and rescue with his inflatable boat.
- Skye: She is a Cockapoo dog that is super smart, fearless and always ready to help the team with its efficiency. With his helicopter or his wings, Skye helps everyone who needs air assistance.
What types of dog patrol toys?
The Paw Patrol drawing is undoubtedly very fun and educational for the little ones, but the fun doesn’t have to stop there, as there are several items that go beyond TV, such as the huge range of cartoon toys. A dog patrol toy will surely be the joy of the little ones!
Some of the available models are educational toys, which will make your children happier and will also serve as a cognitive stimulus. Among the options are puzzles, modeling clay, varied games and building blocks.
In addition to educational toys, there are options for collectibles, plush toys, dolls, strollers and miniatures. But the fun doesn’t stop with these toys, since there are also interactive books, such as balls, scooters, playground and even toys for the beach or pool!
What are the most suitable toys for each age group?
To help parents feel safer when choosing canine patrol toys, we have separated the types of toys best suited for each age group. Check out:
- Babies from 0 to 12 months: These babies will really like the Paw Patrol chew toys, stuffed animals or rattles. From 10 months, it will be possible to give blocks to assemble to improve the control and coordination of the baby.
- Babies from 12 to 18 months: At this age, babies are very fond of interactive books and moving toys, such as pushchairs and pull toys
- Babies aged 18-24 months: At this age, children are very active in improving their motor skills. For this reason, the most interactive and sensory toys will be very successful.
- Children from 2 to 3 years old: At this age, the ideal is to introduce toys that make them imitate behaviors, such as canine patrol firefighter clothes or something that generates positive behavior.
- Children 3-5 years old: At this age children love to play dress up as their favorite characters, so a good tip is to bet on costumes. In addition, smaller toys, such as strollers, can now be used without too many restrictions.
How much do they cost and where to buy Dog Patrol toys?
It is very difficult to measure how much a Paw Patrol toy can cost, because the amount they will cost depends a lot on the type and model of the toy. The most basic toys will be cheaper, while the more technological and more elaborate ones will be much more expensive.
In general, if you want a Patrulha Canina toy, you will have to pay at least about R $ 25, depending on the toy. A more elaborate toy, on the other hand, can cost more than R $ 300, so prepare your pocket.
Like any toy, the Patrulha Canina can be found at any children’s toy store. But remember that these stores can be a bit expensive, especially when it comes to buying a more elaborate Dog Patrol toy.
Therefore, the best option is to buy this type of toy in online stores, such as Amazon, which have a greater variety and lower price, which will make a big difference in your pocket.
Purchasing criteria: how to compare Canine Patrol toys
Toys for children, whatever they may be, must always be chosen carefully and respecting some criteria, so that it can have a positive result in the child’s development and does not harm your child’s health.
So, let’s detail each of these items so that you can choose the best Paw Patrol toy for your child.
The first criterion to consider is, without a doubt, the age of the child or children for whom you are looking to buy the Patrulha Canina toy. This is because there are some toys that have small parts that can be swallowed and others that are too advanced for the child.
Your child’s safety should always come before anything. You need to ensure that the toy does not expose your child to any kind of danger. For example, those toys that can disintegrate into smaller parts should be avoided.
There are several cases of children who choked to death with these toys. In addition, toys with sharp points are also not good, as they can cut your child.
You also need to buy a toy that will last a long time. It is a waste of time and money to buy something that will end up losing its value in the first few days of purchase.
Then you need to consider the materials that are used to create the toys. If you find that the materials will not be able to withstand the pressure that can be exerted, it is best to avoid it.
Children’s toys are not just meant for playing. They should be able to nurture your child’s curiosity and willingness to learn. So, when you go shopping for a toy for your little one, you should always remember that. A toy that encourages your child to solve a problem is ideal.
paw patrol toys i
paw patrol toys price
paw patrol toys
paw patrol toys set price
paw patrol toys amazon
paw patrol toys
paw patrol toys amazon
paw patrol toys full set
What are the best Paw Patrol toys?
What are the newest Paw Patrol toys?
What company makes Paw Patrol toys?
Who is the most used pup in Paw Patrol?
Who is the most popular Paw Patrol character?
What age is Paw Patrol for?
Is Everest from paw patrol a boy or a girl?
What Paw Patrol toys go with the paw patroller?
Which paw patrol cars fit in the lookout tower?
Who is the leader of the Paw Patrol?
How many Paw Patrol pups are there?
What are all the paw patrol dogs names?
Where is Paw Patrol set?
Does Ryder have parents?