Chanel Perfume: How to choose the best one for you in 2021?
In today’s article we will help you choose an item that is desired by the vast majority of fragrance admirers: Chanel perfume.
Symbols of luxury, good taste and elegance, the brand’s perfumes are iconic, and the male and female lines have striking perfumes, ideal for those who are not afraid to dare.
Follow us on this reading and check out the best options of the product, in addition to the features you should pay attention to in order to make the best choice of Chanel perfume for your collection.
First, the most important
- The brand offers several versions of feminine and masculine fragrances, with lighter options for everyday life and remarkable perfumes for special occasions. Choose based on the type of use that will be given to the product, your fragrance preferences and specific needs.
- Line, packaging, type of applicator, bottle size, origin, originality and fragrances the product are some characteristics to be considered at the time of purchase.
- Prices for Chanel perfumes vary according to fragrance and bottle size. There are Chanel perfumes for less than R $ 300, while some special editions can cost more than R $ 2 thousand.
You may also like:
- Women’s perfume: What’s the best for you in 2021?
- Men’s perfume: How to choose the best in 2021
- Matte Lipstick: How to choose the best of 2021?
More than a product, a perfume is a form of expression. After all, who has never been overwhelmed by the presence of a fragrant person in the environment? Because it is so striking, choosing the right perfume is essential. And nothing better than a classic and iconic Chanel perfume to embrace as your personal aroma.
Continue with us to learn everything about this product that cannot be missing in the collection of anyone passionate about perfumes.
Why are Chanel perfumes so iconic?
On the market for more than a century, Chanel’s perfume line has always been crafted and developed by the best perfumers in history, with high-quality raw materials, exclusive to the brand.
Coco Chanel, the creative designer, head and heart of Chanel, when idealizing the creation of the brand’s perfume line, defined that the products were unique, made to measure, just as the brand manufactured its dresses. From this concept, sublime fragrances like Chanel nº 5 emerged.
Did you know? Created in 1921, Chanel No. 5 saw its fame soar in 1954, when actress Marilyn Monroe declared to a journalist that to lie down she wore nothing but a few drops of perfume. No. 5 continues today to lead the ranking of the world’s best-selling women’s perfumes.
This concept continues to guide the brand’s creations to the present day, although Coco Chanel died in 1971. Thus, the brand continues to launch unique fragrances and invest in more current scents, in order to please not only captive consumers but also to win new generations.
With sublime quality and unquestionable originality, Chanel perfumes have been and continue to be admired by the biggest stars and stars in Hollywood and around the world, which contributes to its aura of sophistication and glamor.
Check out some advantages and disadvantages of Chanel perfumes:
- Striking, timeless and exclusive fragrances
- Options for male and female audiences
- Availability of various bottle sizes and models
- Products are imported, values practiced l are high
- there is a great occurrence of product counterfeiting
Parfum, Eau de Parfum or Eau de Toilette: What is the best Chanel perfume option?
In addition to the variation of lines and fragrances, Chanel perfumes can be of the Parfum, Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum type. These designations determine the essence concentration of each of the perfumes contained in the bottles. The more concentrated the perfume, the longer it tends to last on the skin.
Concentration also tends to have a direct impact on the price of products. After all, the more concentrated versions demand the addition of a larger volume of essences to the manufacturing base, which makes the product more expensive.
While Parfum has its essence concentration rates varying between 15 and 40%, depending on the perfume in question, the concentration of Eau de Parfum varies from 18 to 25%, and Eau de Toilette contains from 5 to 15% of essential oils . Therefore, Parfums and Eau de Parfums have a more intense aroma, which lasts longer.
Compare in the table:
How to choose the ideal Chanel perfume fragrance?
If you are a perfume lover, you may have noticed that the fragrances of the same perfume can vary a little according to the person wearing it. This is because perfumes mix with the natural odors of each individual.
You need to choose a fragrance that works well with your own scent.
Therefore, it is not enough to choose a pleasant perfume that matches your preferences, you must choose a fragrance that works well with your own smell. That is: Buying perfume without testing it on your own skin can have disappointing results.
To avoid these disappointments, we have separated a 5-step tutorial so that you do not make a mistake when choosing your Chanel fragrance:
- Go to a physical store that has fragrances of interest;
- Try it on your own skin, preferably on your wrists. The effect of perfume on paper is not the same;
- Test a maximum of four fragrances at a time. Two is ideal. Clean your nose with coffee beans, before smelling each one;
- Do not rub the perfume on your skin. This breaks the molecular bond, weakening the odor;
- After applying the fragrances to your wrists, test the aroma development for an hour, sniffing them at various intervals.
Where to buy a Chanel perfume?
After the step by step described in the previous section, you will be able to confirm that the perfume behaves as expected with your skin and will be able to buy it without fear of surprises at the store or website of your choice, Chanel perfumes can be found in the brand’s stores, in addition to the best perfumeries and cosmetics stores. However, it is through the internet through the Chanel website or platforms like Amazon that you can find the widest variety of products.
How much does Chanel perfume cost?
The values of Chanel perfumes vary according to the fragrance, type and bottle size. It is possible to buy some Chanel perfumes for less than R $ 300. However, larger versions and some special editions can cost more than R $ 2 thousand.
Purchase Criteria: Factors to compare the different Chanel perfumes
Now that you know a lot about Chanel perfumes, we will give you some more tips for you to make the right choice of fragrance to start or complement your collection.
Check out the list of features you should be aware of when comparing brand types and models of perfume:
- Bottle size
- Origin and originality
Below, we will detail each of the topics, so that there are no doubts:
Chanel works with a wide variety of bottle sizes in its perfume line. However, availability may vary according to fragrances and product line. The main sizes are:
- 3 ml : Samples;
- 7.5 ml : Miniatures;
- 20 ml : Refills for spray or pocket vaporizer;
- 35 ml, 50 ml : Small perfumes;
- 100 ml, 150 ml and 200 ml : Large perfumes.
Chanel fragrances are world famous and acclaimed. Check the list with the main products of each line:
Origin and originality
Because they are imported products, expensive and referring to sophistication and elegance, Chanel perfumes are the target of many counterfeits. For this reason, it is essential that the product is purchased from reliable suppliers, in order to avoid the risk of buying valuable replicas of original products.
A tip to check the origin and originality of the product is to check the Adipec seal (Association of Distributors and Importers of Perfumes, Cosmetics and Similar Products) of guarantee of origin and assured quality, which must be affixed to the original product.
Check out the Fábio Navarro Channel video for more tips to identify if your Chanel perfume is original or counterfeit:
The types of Chanel perfume applicator vary according to the perfume version, line and bottle size. Are they:
- Spray : Ensures easy and generous application on the skin or clothes. Also available in a spray bag version, portable and rechargeable;
- Twist and spray : Portable and refillable, it can be easily taken anywhere, just rotate to collect the spray bottle;
- Vaporizer : Provides a very dispersed and generous “cloud” of perfume for application to the skin or the lining of clothes; also available in the bag vaporizer version;
- Bottle / drops : In this version for more concentrated fragrances, the cap serves as an applicator. After moistening the lid, just touch it to the skin or clothes to deposit the perfume.
- Rollerball : Roll on version of perfumes is only available for 3 ml samples. Model, as well as stock bottles is ideal to carry in necessaire or next to your travel kit .
chanel perfume price
best chanel perfume for teenage girl
best chanel perfume for men
best chanel perfume for summer
chanel perfume reviews
chanel coco mademoiselle eau de parfum
chanel chance perfume
best chanel chance perfume
Is Chanel perfume long lasting?
What is the most popular women’s perfume right now?
What is the best smelling perfume of all time?
What is the best Chanel perfume for summer?
Does Chanel fragrance ever go on sale?
Is Chanel perfume worth the money?
What scent do guys find most attractive?
What is the number 1 perfume in the world?