Top & Best Nintendo Switch Games: How to choose the best in 2022?
Hello and welcome to mypricesaving.com In today’s article we will talk about Nintendo Switch games, a hybrid video game console. Launched almost two years ago, this device has become a fever among gaming aficionados.
As in conventional video games, despite being a relatively new product, there are already several games of different modalities on sale.
In this Buying Guide we will list some of the most sold and popular titles of 2022, in addition to showing advantages and disadvantages of each and the main criteria to be taken into account when buying.
First, the most important
- When deciding which Nintendo Switch games to buy, you need to keep in mind which style you like and which one you want to play at the moment.
- Games for any video game are sold on several websites. Make sure you buy from a trusted store and that the product is genuine.
- Finally, the prices of Nintendo Switch games are in a similar price range. In this guide we list options of at least R $ 270 and, at most, R $ 330.
You may also like:
- Nintendo Switch: Is it worth it or not in 2022?
- PlayStation 4: Is it worth having in 2022?
- Games for two: What are the best titles in 2022
Ranking: The 4 best Nintendo Switch games
Each game has its particularities, as well as good points and others not so much. In this Ranking we gather the best models on the market for sale. Check out:
In a short time the Nintendo Switch became a fever and won the gaming market. In this Buying Guide you will find details about some of the best Nintendo Switch games, in addition to knowing the advantages and disadvantages, prices and where to buy them.
What is the Nintendo Switch?
The Nintendo Switch was officially launched on May 26, 2017. Since then it has been a fever among game lovers.
Portable and tablet-like, the hybrid video game console features two dockable wireless controls on each side, which can be used individually or connected to the main unit.
What are the best Nintendo Switch games?
When it comes to games, there are many and each one has its own particularity. The most famous are: The Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Super Mario Odyssey and Dragon Ball FighterZ.
- The Legend of Zelda : One of the main advantages is that the gameplay is presented in an open world and players can explore it freely. Although well known, the team had the intention of reinventing the structure of the series, thus introducing new elements, such as a detailed physics engine, high definition visuals and voice acting. Check out the official trailer for this game on the Nintendo channel:
- Donkey Kong Country – Tropical Freeze : The famous primate is back in a very imaginative game, with elements and artifices familiar to those who played in the past. Although quite competent, colorful and interactive, the game entertains, but it is not surprising, especially for those who have already played the version of Wii U.
- Super Mario Odyssey : One of the coolest points is that in some moments of the game there are references to the character’s first games, with a series of special 8-bit levels. See the trailer on the Nintendo channel:
- Dragon Ball FighterZ : It has incredible graphics, with hand-drawn characters, identical to those of the famous animation. However, the game meets the minimum and offers less amount of content when compared to other games in the franchise already released for other consoles.
To make it easier, see the main advantages and disadvantages of games in the table below:
Nintendo Switch game variables: What to pay attention to?
As with any other video game, there are some details that need to be taken into account when purchasing.
One is the age group. At what age is each game indicated? If the game is for a child or teenager, it is very important to be aware of its indicative rating.
Another important issue is piracy. There are many counterfeit versions of games on sale that can end up damaging the console. So that the damage is not greater in the future, always choose the original products.
Watch Hagazo playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze:
Most Nintendo Switch games have very similar values. Developed by Nintendo itself or other game companies, prices match the quality of the game.
In this Buying Guide we list games from R $ 270 to 330 and each of them has a very different style of game.
Where to buy?
Buying video games (or downloading them directly on the console itself) over the internet is the most common practice. Several stores sell Nintendo Switch games, such as the Amazon.
You can also buy them at bookstores, such as Fnac, or supermarkets and stores that have an electronics section, Sometimes you can still play and try the game a little bit.
Purchasing criteria: Factors to compare Nintendo Switch games
There are some important criteria that will help you evaluate and decide which game best fits your personal taste and need at the moment. To make the right purchase, we have compiled the list below with the essential items that can help you in the ideal selection. Are they:
- Age rating
- Game size
- Game completion time
- Game style
Below, we explain exactly what should be observed in each of the factors to be considered when purchasing a game for your Nintendo Switch.
As mentioned earlier, it is very important to be aware of the indicative classification of each game. Some may have content that is inappropriate for children and adolescents because it contains themes of sex, drugs and violence, for example.
Depending on the amount of inadequacy, certain games don’t even due to government restrictions.
As the Nintendo Switch comes with 32 GB of internal memory (with the possibility of expanding it using memory cards), it is interesting to pay attention to the size of the games.
Generally, the factory memory does not meet the demand for titles in digital format. Some games require 32GB of storage, for example, and others 13.4GB.
However, this concern is only valid for digital games downloaded directly on the device itself. In physical form, each game is stored on its own card.
Game completion time
The time to complete a game is also a factor to be considered. There are titles with shorter stories, which can be completed in a few hours.
Others have a long plot, with several possibilities, alternatives and universes. In games of this type, the time to finish will obviously be longer.
When buying a game, you should consider whether you want a simpler game to enjoy or if you choose a length that will take days to complete.
And it is clear that the style of the game will be a determining factor when it comes to acquiring it. Action, race, journey, fight, championship … There are many types to choose from.
The decision will be up to your preference and personal taste or will at the moment. It will also be related to your game purpose: do you just want to entertain and spend time playing or would you like to make the hobby more professional and competitive?
Options for all tastes and pockets abound. But one thing is for sure: fun is guaranteed wherever you take your Nintendo Switch games.