Top & Best Panasonic cordless phone: How to choose the best model in 2021?
Although cell phones dominate the phone market today, they are not alone as devices for making calls. The Panasonic cordless phone is a good example of this and that is what we will talk about today in ReviewBox Brasil.
Perfect for residential and business use, the brand invests heavily in technologies so that its models remain current, with features that are still relevant to our daily lives. Check out more in our review.
First, the most important
- It is important to consider the size of the environment in which you want to have coverage and choose the model accordingly, so as not to suffer from signal drop and interference.
- Many Panasonic cordless phone models have economical systems that help to save energy.
- Battery life tends to vary a lot from one model to the next, so be sure not to forget the device a long time away from the base.
You may also like:
- Cordless phone: Which are the best of 2021?
- IP Phone: What are the best 2021 models?
- Landline: Which are the best of 2021?
The best Panasonic cordless phones: Our favorites
With gadgets to please every taste, and especially every pocket, Panasonic stands out in the market with high quality products. See some examples that we have separated for you.
With the emergence of new technologies, the new generations already see the cordless phone as an item of the past, but it still has some good years ahead, and that is because it is still extremely useful.
In our shopping guide we will show you more detailed information about them and how Panasonic continues to innovate to offer the best in the market.
Why do Panasonic cordless phones stand out in the market?
Founded in 1918, the company is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. Panasonic was a pioneer in several branches of electronics, such as stereos, appliances and televisions.
You should know some of these products, such as the VHS, the microwave for home use, just to name a few.
Panasonic was a pioneer in several branches of electronics.
In addition to innovation, attention is always paid to offering high quality products.
This is no different with its cordless phones, which have modern designs and are full of features that make our daily lives easier, whether at home or at work.
And even though it is a foreign company, it has a series of technical assistance stations spread throughout , service on the website entirely in Portuguese or by phone, as well as the guarantee against manufacturing problems.
All of this helped Panasonic to fall in the taste, making it one of the leaders in several segments of electronics. This is a brand you can trust.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Panasonic cordless phone?
So much quality and customer trust didn’t come out of nowhere. Panasonic cordless phones deserve their fame, offering a multitude of functions and great sound quality.
The devices offer a wide coverage area, which ensures greater practicality in your daily life.
But you need to be aware of some small defects. Whether on models that charge on the base or with batteries, you need to recharge over time.
And unfortunately, as they use radio waves, they can be interfered with by other appliances. In such cases, it is recommended to keep it away from microwave devices, for example.
Another tip is to provide line filters, especially if you have broadband via telephone line.
Is it worth investing in a full-featured Panasonic cordless phone?
It all depends on what you really need. Most models already have answering machine service, calendar and call finder. Others offer a wide range of extensions.
Panasonic has even invested in connecting its wireless devices to cell phones. Here, the most important thing to consider is how much you are willing to invest.
For workplaces, more functions can help you get the job done faster. For residential models, a more robust cordless phone may not really be needed.
Remember that some of these functions, such as caller ID, also need to be hired at your telephone company.
And if you have more questions about all these features, we will soon try to detail all of them in the topics that will come below. In the meantime, take a look at other great products produced by Panasonic.
Does the Panasonic cordless phone stop working when the power goes out?
Unfortunately, yes. At least that is what happens in most models and it is still one of the major drawbacks that led some people to have a corded phone nearby in an emergency (and when there were no cell phones yet).
However, there are some cordless phone models from Panasonic that have a function where the base stores reserve power, allowing the phone to continue operating for up to two hours, as long as the handset is in the base. So you can make calls on speakerphone.
Did you know that Panasonic arrived in 1967, initially selling batteries? And to think that today we even have one of the brand’s concept stores in our country.
Purchasing Criteria: What to Evaluate When Buying a Panasonic Cordless Phone
Throughout our review you were able to learn a little more about the brand and the cordless phones it offers. But, in the end, what is the best model for your needs?
To help you make that choice, check out the topics below with more information on features and technical specifications. That way you can make the most of the potential without it weighing in your pocket.
- Base functions
- Phone functions
- Coverage area
One of the great advantages of cordless phones is their displays, where you can view important information, such as the number being entered, as well as information such as date, time, signal strength and battery level.
Currently, most displays are made of LCD, and have greater clarity and better lighting. Here it is important to take into account some considerations: Larger displays are ideal for the elderly, children or people with visual impairments.
Larger displays are also great for phones with more functions, such as caller ID and phonebook. In case you don’t need it all, a simpler display is more than enough.
The base of the phone is vital for charging in most models, except for those using batteries.
In addition, they have several other features that vary according to each model. See the main ones below:
- Answering machine: The phone is capable of storing between 10 and 15 minutes of conversation and personalizing an outgoing message.
- Speakerphone: With the device on the base, it is possible to use the speakerphone option, where the device captures the sound and transmits it in the environment.
- Call blocker: With this function, you can block up to ten numbers so that you do not receive any further calls.
- Phonebook: The number varies widely from one model to the next, but this function allows you to save your most important contacts.
- Finder: It may sound silly, but there’s nothing worse than losing your cordless phone. This option makes it touch, making it easy to find.
- Baby monitor: The phone picks up the baby’s cry, transmitting the sound so you can go and see what’s going on.
- Smartphone Connect: In these models, it is possible to integrate up to four tablets or cell phones with your cordless phone, both to receive and make calls, as well as to access other functionality. It also works as a Wi-fi signal repeater.
While the base has most of the functions, the telephone set itself also has some features that deserve a note besides the redial or the keys to change the polyphonic sounds or volume control. Check it out below:
- Illuminated display: Makes it easier to view information and phone location even in the dark.
- Luminous keyboard: Similar to the first one, but here the keys are also illuminated.
- Speakerphone: In some models this functionality is inserted into the device itself, without the need for it to be on the base.
- Alarm: You can set a time for the phone to wake you with the usual or programmed ring.
- Single key: In these models, you can answer the phone using any of the keys.
- Caller ID: Shows the number you are calling, as long as the service is contracted.
- Memory: Stores and makes available the numbers of calls received, made and missed
The coverage area can vary greatly from one model to the next, as well as possible interference in the place where they are installed, so it is worth checking the product specifications with a little more attention.
Panasonic uses DECT 6.0 technology in its devices.
A great advantage is that Panasonic uses DECT 6.0 technology in its devices, which considerably increases the coverage area, offering a sound quality that is among the best in the market.
Working at a frequency of 1.9MHz, it also offers more security, avoiding the risk of crossed lines and reducing the risk of interference from other electronic devices.
This makes all the difference, especially when you plan to use multiple extensions connected to the same phone line.
Last but not least, Panasonic phones are distinguished by their design, from the simplest models to the most modern ones.
You can choose between colors and styles according to the environment, combining it with the decoration of the environment or using it to highlight your workplace.
And, in addition to beauty, the brand strives to put design in favor of functionality, offering more ergonomic devices, allowing you to spend hours of conversation without bothering.