Top & Best Tramontina casserole: What is the best version in 2021?
Your online shopping guide! In today’s article we will talk about the ideal product for those who want practicality, versatility and quality in the kitchen: Tramontina casseroles.
With state-of-the-art coatings, the brand’s frying pans guarantee a combination of performance and comfort, providing unparalleled results when sautéing, grilling or frying. Follow this article to the end and check everything you need to know to choose the ideal Tramontina frying pan for your kitchen.
First, the most important
- Tramontina casseroles are resistant, versatile and easy to use, and are available in different models, sizes and materials. To guarantee all the benefits, the right choice of model is essential.
- The model, size, material, type of covering, cover and handles are some characteristics to consider when purchasing.
- The values of Tramontina casseroles vary according to the model, size and capacity of the product. It is possible to find simpler versions starting at R $ 99. More sophisticated versions can cost more than R $ 1.9 thousand.
You may also like:
- Saucepan: What is the best choice for your kitchen in 2021?
- Induction cooker: How to choose the best set in 2021?
- Iron pan: How to choose the best one in 2021?
Best Tramontina casseroles: Our recommendations
Whatever your goal in the kitchen, Tramontina has a saucepan that suits you and, most importantly, that will meet the needs of your most special recipes. Check out our selection with some of the best Tramontina skillet options on the market and get inspired to choose yours!
- The best stainless steel bottom model
- The best product for those who want savings
- The best non-stick aluminum option
A tiny version to prepare baby food or more robust for that Sunday lunch in the family. Whatever your need, Tramontina offers casserole options for all tastes, needs and pockets. Durable and resistant, the brand’s casseroles already have a captive place in the hearts of cooks from the country and the world for their quality and versatility.
Check out our Buying Guide to learn everything about Tramontina casseroles and know how to choose the perfect model to compose your collection of utensils for the kitchen, making it more practical and functional.
What are the advantages of Tramontina Casserole?
The casserole is a deep pan model, with two small handles on the sides. As it conserves heat and cooks more slowly, the pan model is mainly indicated for preparing meats, stews and stews. The great differentials of Tramontina casseroles are quality and variety.
The brand has one of the most complete lines of casseroles on the market: There are 160 models, in different sizes, materials and finishes. Tramontina offers domestic and professional line products. The designs of the models are differentiated and modern, with clean design and no corners to facilitate cleaning.
Guarantee is provided for Tramontina casseroles for terms ranging from 3 months to an incredible 25 years, depending on the model chosen. Check the table for more advantages and disadvantages of the product:
How to choose the ideal Tramontina casserole?
The brand offers many options for quality casseroles. But to choose the ideal model you need to consider some aspects of your needs and expectations of use to choose the product that will best suit you.
Start by considering the type of stove the casserole will be used on. The pot must be compatible with the type and size of the stove flame. For electronic or induction cooktops, for example, flat-bottomed casseroles are most suitable. If the model is made of stainless steel or magnetic, even better, as the grip will be better on the stove.
If you are going to buy online, try to visit a physical store that offers the chosen model to personally check the weight, positioning of the handles and the finish of the casserole, in order to make sure that it corresponds to the expected.
Heavier casseroles tend to conduct heat better and more evenly. However, they can be difficult to handle, especially in the larger versions. Therefore, prefer the medium thickness models, avoiding the extremely thin and light parts, which tend to be more fragile and less durable.
What care do I need to take with my Tramontina casserole?
Although Tramontina’s casseroles stand out from those of other brands for their quality and durability, a little extra care never hurts to make your pan look like new for much longer. Check out some conservation tips for your Tramontina casserole:
- Use mild heat sources to prevent food from sticking to the bottom of the casserole. In triple-bottom models it distributes heat, it is evenly distributed, and high heat is not necessary.
- When the casserole is used on the gas stove, the flame must not extend beyond the base of the pan. In the case of using an electric plate, the plate must have a diameter equal to or less than that of the casserole;
- In stainless steel models, always dissolve the salt in boiling water or with food, stirring the ingredients at the beginning of cooking, to avoid stains;
- Do not heat the food by placing a casserole of the same diameter over the other. This procedure is dangerous, as it creates a vacuum and makes it impossible to remove;
- Some starchy foods, such as pasta and rice, may leave stains on the inside of the stainless steel casserole . To remove them, wipe with a cloth moistened with lemon juice or vinegar, or use the Tramontina stainless polishing paste;
- For the stainless steel casserole to always be beautiful and shiny, wash only with detergent and sponge. After washing, rinse with hot water and dry immediately, so that it maintains its original shine, as chlorine and the substances contained in the water can leave stains;
- Do not leave the casserole dish empty over a heat source .
What can I prepare in my Tramontina casserole?
Traditionally, the casserole is indicated for the preparation of stews and stews. So much so, that its name in French, casserole is named after the stew, a recipe for meat, vegetables and potatoes. But the casserole can, and should, be used for several other purposes and recipes in the kitchen and in your daily life. The casserole is so versatile that it prepares the main dish, accompaniment and even dessert. Check out tips!
- Rice: The shape of the casserole is perfect for preparing rice, since its design avoids the risk of water overflowing when the rice starts to boil;
- Meat and stews: Minced meat , stew, pot steak, fish stew, braised chicken and much more are perfect in the casserole dish;
- Toppings, syrups and sauces: The smaller versions, with capacities between 1 and 1.5 liters, are perfect for preparing toppings for cakes and syrups for sweets, because their size allows to prepare a smaller quantity. To make bechamel sauces, to the sugo and also broths of meat, vegetables or chicken for culinary preparations, the small casserole is ideal;
- Soups and broths: Soups and broths are very well accommodated in your casserole. The best thing is that you can take the pan directly to the table, as its design with handles instead of handles prevents it from taking up too much space.
How much does it cost and where to buy Tramontina casserole?
The price of Tramontina casseroles can vary widely depending on the model, material and size of the version. You can find simpler casseroles for as low as R $ 99. Larger, more complete and sophisticated models or for professional use can cost more than R $ 1.9 thousand.
You can buy your Tramontina casserole at physical stores that specialize in cooking utensils or that sell housewares.
It is also possible to purchase online – where the greatest variety of product models are available – taking advantage of the convenience of sites such as Amazon, in addition to the brand’s own online store.
Purchasing criteria: How to compare Tramontina casserole types
Now that we have talked a lot about Tramontina casseroles, their models and differentials, we will list some of the important features in a good product, so you can compare and recognize the best casserole option for you. Are they:
Below we will explain in detail each of these topics.
The capacity of the casseroles is measured in liters. Standards may vary depending on the product model. Some models with the same diameter, for example, can be deeper than others, which changes the cauldron capacity more or less.
Choose according to your most frequent needs. An oversized model may have little use for a small family, for example. Small models, on the other hand, are ideal for everyday life, but inefficient for when it is necessary to cook for a large number of people.
The brand offers casseroles in various sizes, which are measured by the diameter of the pan. In addition to the traditional measures of height, width and depth, the size of the models is also expressed by the diameter and the capacity of the product in liters.
The smallest models of the brand have a capacity of 1L and a diameter of 15 centimeters. They are ideal for preparing small portions, for people who live alone or couples. The largest models have a diameter of 38 cm, being ideal for preparing large portions and serving larger families.
Tramontina currently manufactures frying pans in:
- Forged aluminum with internal and external non-stick coating;
- Aluminum with internal and external non-stick coating;
- Stainless steel, which maintains its shine for longer and does not release harmful residues, ensuring that food remains healthy and with its natural flavor;
- Copper, with triple layer technology (stainless steel + aluminum + copper), facilitates heating and distributes heat better.
Regardless of the material chosen, with Tramontina casseroles you are guaranteed to purchase a durable product, since the brand uses only quality and noble raw materials, resulting in resistant products that will make you look good for much longer in your kitchen.
The difference between the coated models is that they require less oil to cook, they do not stick together and are easier to clean! All components used in the manufacture of Tramontina frying pan linings are free of PFOA, a chemical element that is harmful to health.
Tramontina currently manufactures skillet casseroles with the following coating options:
- Starflon T1: Com a tecnologia T – maior poder de antiaderência, resistência à abrasão e durabilidade. É fácil de limpar e livre de PFOA, garantindo uma resistência à abrasão acima de 5.000 ciclos segundo a Norma ABNT NBR 15321:2013;
- Starflon T3: Garante resistência à abrasão mais de 15.000 ciclos baseado na Norma ABNT NBR 15321:2013;
- Starflon T5: Garante resistência à abrasão mais de 80.000 ciclos baseado na Norma ABNT NBR 15321:2013.
- Cerâmico: Disponível nas versões branca, cinza e cobre, possibilita manter a umidade dos alimentos, facilitando o cozimento com pouca gordura.
- Cobre: facilita o aquecimento e distribui melhor o calor;
People Also Search For
tramontina gourmet tri ply clad 4 qt covered sauce pan
tramontina braiser review
4 quart braising pan
non stick cookware
non stick fry pan
tramontina 8 quart dutch oven
tramontina enameled dutch oven reviews
tramontina cast iron skillet reviews
tramontina lyon cookware reviews
tramontina cast iron skillets