Dell Desktop: How to choose the best computer in 2021
Are you looking for equipment for your home office work or for your company employees? First, you must decide which is the best format for the machine: Notebook, All in One or Dell desktop?
If you’re thinking about investing in a Dell desktop, you’ve come to the right place. In this article we will talk about the advantages of this equipment, the technical specifications and indications for use of each model. Good reading!
First, the most important
- You currently find Dell desktop models in four lines: Inspiron, Optiplex, XPS and Vostro.
- You can find Dell desktop models with Windows or Linux Ubuntu operating system.
- The Dell desktop comes with a mouse and keyboard, however, other peripherals, such as a monitor and speakers, must be purchased separately.
You may also like :
- Dell Notebook: The Best of 2021
- Dell Gamer Notebook: How to choose the best in 2021
- Nvidia graphics card: Which is best for your computer in 2021
The Best Dell Desktop Models: Our Recommendations
Dell is among the best computer brands, for producing quality equipment, offering high-level technical support and offering equipment to consumers of different profiles. To help you find the best Dell desktop, we’ve prepared some buying suggestions:
- The best Dell desktop for home office
- The best Dell gaming desktop
- The ideal Dell desktop for business
If you want to buy a Dell desktop, know that the company has a diverse portfolio, with four lines of computers with different configurations and usage recommendations.
To help you find the right model for your profile, we have prepared a Buying Guide with all the information you need to know about the Dell desktop. Come on?
Why should I buy a Dell desktop?
Are you unsure whether to invest in a Dell desktop? Then check out a list of the main advantages of buying a branded computer.
- Higher power : As the processor, memory and cards are larger, the Dell desktop usually delivers superior performance to equipment from other brands.
- Build quality : The Dell desktop stands out for its construction in quality materials with a premium finish .
- Personalization : When you buy a Dell desktop, you get a keyboard and mouse, but the monitor and speakers must be purchased separately, which makes it easier to customize your computer.
- Support : When purchasing a Dell desktop, you will receive top-notch technical support from the brand – with in-house technical assistance and a 12-month warranty. Support is one of Dell’s most praised differentials.
Still in doubt? Then check out a table with some more advantages of buying a Dell desktop:
What is the best Dell desktop for home office?
For professionals who are setting up a home office, the Dell desktop is the best option, as the equipment has robust components that can be easily upgraded.
The Optiplex 3070 Micro model is an ultra-compact desktop – 18.2 cm high and 3.6 cm wide. This computer can have a Core i3 or i5 processor, 4 or 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD memory or 500GB HD.
The Dell Inspiron desktop is a compact model – 29cm high and 9.2cm wide – designed to take up little space but not lose in performance and power. It is ideal for anyone looking for a computer to study.
You can find models with an Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor, with 4 or 8 GB RAM and 1 or 2TB HD storage. The operating system can be Windows or Ubuntu.
Which Dell desktop to choose for your employees?
Anyone looking for a Dell desktop for business use should invest in the XPS model that offers superior performance to perform complex tasks.
This model has a Core i5 or i7 processor, 8 or 16GB RAM, 1TB HD or hybrid memory (HD + SSD) with 2TB and 256GB. The operating system of the XPS tower is Windows.
So much technology comes at a price. This is the most expensive desktop model of the brand. But it has a one-year warranty, one year of free MacAfee antivirus, and a 30-day free trial of the Office suite.
Another differential of this equipment is the ultra-quiet operation and effective cooling system. In addition, this desktop has been designed to offer audio in excellent quality, with high fidelity and noise cancellation.
Another option is the Vostro model , developed to increase productivity, reliability and security of your business. You can find models with Core i3, i5 or i7 processors, 4 or 8GB RAM, 1TB HD and Windows operating system. All follow MacAfee Small Business antivirus evaluation for 30 days.
Dell Desktop or All in One: Which model is right for you?
The main difference between a Dell desktop and an All in One computer is the format. While the desktop must be connected to peripherals such as a monitor, mouse, keyboard and speakers, the All in One computer integrates the functions of the desktop and monitor, the other peripherals must be purchased separately.
The all in one computer takes up less space, has a much smaller amount of wires and is aesthetically more beautiful. On the other hand, it is more expensive and the possibility of customization is much less than a desktop computer.
Which support to choose for the Dell desktop?
When choosing a Dell desktop, stay tuned for the technical support you will be entitled to – or what you want to buy.
- The basic Onsite supports hardware business days and business hours. Professionals are available via WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, phone or chat to perform remote machine diagnostics. If necessary, a technician is sent to the site.
- The Complete Care is ideal for anyone who cares about possible accidents that may occur to the machine such as falls, crashes, power surges or even liquid spills. The brand makes it easy to repair the equipment so you can get back to using it as soon as possible.
- The Premium Support provides assistance for problems with the operating system and Office suite, as well as optimization of settings, network troubleshooting, fault resolution and more.
- The ProSupport offers direct access to technical assistance specialists full – time, to meet all your demands support for hardware or software. If you need to send parts or labor, your request will be answered within four to eight hours
People Also Search For
dell desktop i5 8th generation
dell desktop computer
dell all in one desktop
dell desktop i3 9th generation
best dell desktop for office use
dell desktop price
dell computer price 2021
dell computer price laptop
dell desktop i3 8th generation
dell desktop i7 8th generation
dell desktop i3 7th generation
dell vostro desktop review 2021
dell laptop computer reviews
dell inspiron 3671 desktop review
dell small desktop review
cnet dell desktop reviews
best dell desktop for business
best desktop computer under $500
best pc for gaming
best laptop computer
dell xps tower
best desktop pc under £500 uk
dell xps 8930 se
best dell desktop 2021
dell inspiron desktop
dell all-in-one desktop
best desktop computer
dell computer price 2021
best assembled pc configuration 2021
People also ask
What is the best Dell desktop computer to buy?
What is the best desktop computer 2021?
Are Dell desktop computers any good?
Which Dell computer is best for home use?
Is Dell or HP better?
Is Dell desktop better than HP?
Which desktop computer brand is most reliable?
What is the best desktop computer for home use?
How do I choose a desktop computer?
Which desktop brand is best?
Should I buy a desktop or laptop?
Is Lenovo better than Dell?
What are the worst computer brands?
Why Dell laptops are bad?
Why are Dell laptops so expensive?
How long does Dell desktop last?
Is HP a good desktop computer?
What are the top 5 computer brands?
Does anyone still use desktop computers?