Docol Shower: How to choose the best for your bathroom in 2022?
Your website with Internet shopping tips! In today’s article we will help you choose a Docol shower. Like hundreds of models, designs and styles, the showerheads of the brand are resistant and durable. So much so that some models even offer lifetime warranty!
Follow us on this reading and check out everything you need to know to choose the best Docol shower model for your home or commercial establishment, as well as installation, configuration and usage tips for you to make the most of this product in your day to day.
First, the most important
- Docol showers can be used in the home, in collective areas and even outdoors.
- Model, type of jet, shape, spreader size, material, finishes and technologies are some of the characteristics to be considered when purchasing.
- The prices of Docol showers vary according to the model, finish and product technologies. There are simple versions for around R $ 100, while the more sophisticated ones can cost more than R $ 3 thousand.
You may also like:
- Shower with pressurizer: How to choose the best in 2022?
- Portable Shower: How to choose the best in 2022?
- Lorenzetti shower: How to choose the best for you in 2022?
Best Docol showers: Our recommendations
There are so many variations and details that can arise when comparing one Docol shower model to another that the choice can become difficult. That’s why we’ve separated a selection with some of the best models from the brand to help you in your search. Check out!
- The best articulating head model
- The best version to control water consumption
- The best option for high and low water pressure
For the family or suite bathroom, at home, at work or at the gym, a good shower makes all the difference at bath time. And if what you are looking for is quality, reliability and many options of colors, designs and models, the Docol shower is the ideal option for your bathroom.
Easy and practical to install, Docol showers are available in different configurations and price ranges. Check out our Buying Guide to learn everything about this appliance and how to choose the perfect model to ensure relaxing and comfortable baths wherever you want.
What are the advantages of the Docol shower?
There is a Docol shower for each style of bathroom and bath. With different types of jets, from the most robust to the lightest, from the most open to the most concentrated, Docol showers value design and guarantee a relaxing bath with water savings.
The showers of the brand adapt to the conditions of any environment: All have perfect functioning in both low and high pressure, to provide the best bathing experience. There are several versions with different finishing options and colors, so you can choose the one that best suits your bathroom.
However, the biggest advantage of Docol showers is durability and reliability. With self-cleaning systems that increase service life and reduce the need for maintenance, the showers of the brand offer a minimum of 5 years warranty, and many versions have the “Lifetime Warranty”, which certifies quality and safety for an indefinite period.
Check out more advantages and disadvantages of the products:
How to choose the ideal Docol shower?
As the brand offers a huge line of models and types of shower, the first step in choosing the ideal version is to define the place where it will be used.
The brand manufactures specific models for use in: Airports and bus stations, common areas of condominiums, public restrooms, bars, restaurants and cafeterias, clubs and gyms, doctor’s offices, dental clinics, laboratories, hospitals and health centers, commercial buildings, schools , colleges and universities, football stadiums, hotels and accommodations, industries, buses, trailers, planes and boats, and more.
For this, the brand develops the shower lines:
- Public use;
Choose the line according to your purpose of use, and the model based on the characteristics that suit you best for your daily routine. Avoid choosing the most expensive and complete model just for the price. Anti-vandal versions, for example, are not required for home use. The feature may only make the product more expensive, having little real use in your routine.
How best to clean the Docol shower?
Although Docol showers receive special treatment to guarantee the shine and appearance again for longer, with use the metal can acquire stains caused by the adherence of remnants of soap, shampoos, etc. To make your shower clean, the process is simple:
- Fill a container with warm water and mild soap;
- Rub the solution on the chrome surface using a non-abrasive sponge or cloth;
- Clean a small area at a time . To avoid scratches and stains, dry each wipe with a clean, dry cloth before moving on to the next;
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean recesses and details;
- In chrome models, it is finished by rubbing aluminum foil. A strip of paper is enough to bring the old shine back to your shower.
In addition to external cleaning, cleaning the spreader is also essential to ensure the life of the shower. With this in mind, in order to facilitate the user’s life and ensure the extension of the life of their showers, Docol has already implemented in most models the self-cleaning system, which prevents the clogging of the outlets and the diversions in the water jet caused by the accumulation of particles.
Tip! Periodically clean your water tank. That way you prevent dirt from gathering there and end up accumulating in the pipes and in your shower!
Another good tactic is to install a filter at the outlet of the box, which prevents impurities from leaving the reservoir.
How much does it cost and where to buy the Docol shower?
The values of Docol showers vary according to the model chosen. There are simpler versions that can cost from R $ 100, while the most complete and modern, with functions, materials and sophisticated designs can exceed R $ 3 thousand.
You can buy your Docol shower at physical stores that sell household items. However, it is by buying online through sites like Amazon – or even on the website of the brand itself – that you find a greater variety of offers, brands and models of the product, with the convenience of buying without leaving home.
Purchasing criteria: How to compare Docol shower types
To close this article, we’ll give you one more helping hand to make the right choice of Docol shower for your bathroom. Check the list of features you should be aware of when comparing the types and models of this product:
- Jet type
- Material and finish and color
Below we will explain in detail each of these topics.
The type of spray that the shower model has determines the type of shower it will provide. There are Docol shower models that can vary in the type of spray, but basically, these will be of the type:
- Straight jet: promotes a comfortable bath, provided by the wide dimensions of the head and disposition of the sieves.
- Cascade jet : resembles a waterfall, providing a relaxing bath;
In addition to these basic options, brand showers can have:
- Pulsating jet: Thin and concentrated, it performs a massage function;
- Partial jet: Enables comfortable bathing with water savings;
- Total spray: For invigorating baths, with water being dispersed through all the shower outlets.
In addition to designs and quality, Docol showers stand out from the rest by the technologies embedded in the products. Check out the main ones:
- Smartshower: exclusive DOCOL technology that guarantees the exact volume of water, jet intensity and excellent bath coverage area;
- Self-cleaning system : Prevents the accumulation of impurities – when closing the register, the system returns to the initial position of pins fitted to the sieve, removing any particles;
- EasyClean® system : simple and easy to clean;
- DocolChroma® , finishes that reveal the beauty and purity of the colors of noble metals. Delicately brushed pieces, one by one, provide elegance and the most perfect finish, expanding the possibilities of choice and customization of projects.
The brand currently works with showers in the most varied formats, from the traditional round showers, to the oval, square and rectangular ones. Although the format is practically an aesthetic issue, it is necessary to pay attention to the characteristic, as it directly influences the positioning of the holes for water exit, which determine the shower coverage area.
In small bathrooms, the ideal is to choose small showers, with reduced size formats and greater concentration of the bathroom area. For larger showers, square and rectangular models, of larger proportions and extended coverage area are the ideal option.
Material and finish and color
Stainless steel is the most used material in most Docol showers. In addition to preventing rusting, the material is resistant to corrosion and high temperatures, giving the product safety and durability. In addition, it is highly hygienic and easy to clean.
The bi-nickel chrome finish that most versions of Docol shower receive further increase durability and corrosion resistance, preserving the beauty and brightness of the product for much longer. In various colors it can be finished:
- Chrome plated;
- Polished gold;
- Polished copper;
- Polished graphite;
- Brushed copper;
- Brushed nickel;
- Brushed graphite;
- Brushed gold.