Top & Best Bathroom mirror Review 2022 – How to Select Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
Bathroom mirror: How to choose the best in 2022?
When furnishing a bathroom, this is one of the main things that should be thought of: the bathroom mirror. It will be very useful when brushing your teeth, flossing, putting on makeup or removing facial hair.
Regardless of being fixed on the wall, embedded in a closet or just a sink mirror, it is practically impossible to be without. Imagine having to shave without a mirror? It’s confusion for sure!
Here, we will talk about the different types of bathroom mirrors, the best models and how you should choose yours. Come with us to find out which is the best bathroom mirror for you!
First, the most important
- There are several types of bathroom mirrors, from small and portable ones to those that go from the floor to the ceiling of the bathroom. Come and find out which is the best option for your needs.
- Mirrors are very useful when cleaning your mouth and face. In addition, it also helps to compose bathroom decor. It is possible to make it more spacious and well lit with the presence of a mirror.
- It is hard to believe, but it is possible to find bathroom mirror models for prices ranging from R $ 20 to R $ 5,000. Certainly one of them fits in your pocket!
You may also like:
- Dressing table: All about the best 2022 models
- Hair dryer: Which one is the best for you in 2022?
- Bathrobe: What is the best model in 2022?
Ranking: The 4 best bathroom mirrors
Among several types and models, there are some mirrors that are the darlings of consumers. To help you when making your decision, we separate the best!
Essential in everyone’s life, a bathroom mirror can be used for many functions: shaving, applying makeup, brushing your teeth, ironing beauty products, among many others.
A bathroom mirror can be available in several models. How to choose yours? Here we will tell you everything you need to know about this product, from the advantages to the features that you must evaluate at the time of purchase.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of the bathroom mirror?
Beyond giving your image and presentation, the bathroom mirror is especially useful to ensure optimum facial hygiene.
Brushing your teeth without looking at them in the mirror, for example, can make you forget an essential point. The same happens with dental floss, as it is not possible to know if the dirt has, in fact, been removed from your teeth.
It is also very useful when applying makeup. With the bathroom mirror, you can check if the lipstick is right, if your face is not too blushy and it helps a lot when applying mascara and eyeliner, especially mirrors with magnification.
Removing facial hair is much more difficult without the bathroom mirror. Imagine having to shave without looking at your face? Many accidents can happen, such as cuts and hair not removed.
In addition, there are still mirrors with various functions. Some offer enlargement of the image, being super useful when observing details of the face or removing the eyebrow, for example. There are also models that come embedded in cabinets. That is, with a single model you get a mirror and a place to store your personal items.
Among its few disadvantages are the fact that they need to be cleaned frequently to prevent the proliferation of microorganisms and many models require installation.
How to use the bathroom mirror in the decoration?
For smaller bathrooms, the mirror can help make the room bigger and better lit. It is necessary to direct it in the right direction. Larger bathrooms ask for medium or large mirrors. Larger models bring more depth to the room, positively affecting lighting.
Large mirrors can also be used in small bathrooms. When they occupy the entire wall, for example, they make the space larger and add a touch of sophistication.
What types of bathroom mirror are there?
There are several types of bathroom mirror, but it is possible to categorize them into 3 major types:
- Portable mirrors : This type of bathroom mirror is super simple and practical, generally used in conjunction with some other type of wall. Because it is small and portable, it does not require installation. You can place it in the sink or wherever you prefer. In addition, they are usually cheaper and often provide image enhancement, being super useful for making up makeup or removing facial hair.
- Mirrors with cabinets : This type of mirror offers the great advantage of being 2 in 1. With a single model, you can look at and store items. The mirror with cupboard is essential in bathrooms that do not have a sink cabinet, as you can store toothbrushes, dental floss, perfumes, medicines, creams and other personal hygiene items.
- Simple wall mirrors : These are the simplest and most elegant models. They may or may not come with a frame that matches your decor. Some wall mirrors are fully plated, which leaves them with a more sophisticated and minimalist design. Others can come with LED lights, which add an extra touch to the ambient lighting.
Prices for bathroom mirrors are very varied. Everything will depend on the size, frame, whether it was made to measure or not, etc.
In the main stores that sell bathroom mirrors, you can find small and portable models starting at R $ 20. However, these models are usually a little fragile.
The most sophisticated mirrors can cost up to 5 thousand reais. The price also varies according to other functions. For example, mirrors with cabinets or LED lights can be more expensive.
Where to buy?
A bathroom mirror can be easily found in stores selling furniture and decorative items. Smaller mirrors can even be found in markets.
To purchase your model online, go to sites like Amazon. It is also possible to find some models in physical stores.
Purchase criteria: Factors to evaluate in a bathroom mirror
Even knowing so many things about the bathroom mirror, there are still some factors that need to be taken into account when buying:
Read on to learn how to evaluate each of these items.
Not every mirror is small and rectangular. There are several mirror formats such as round, square, etc. The ideal format for you will depend a lot on your bathroom and decor.
These are some images to give inspiration when choosing the format of your mirror:
- Round mirrors
- Square mirrors
- Rectangular mirrors
- Other format
You need to choose something that harmonizes with the environment, both in material and format.
It is possible to find bathroom mirrors of the most different sizes. From the little ones to those who occupy the entire wall and are made to measure.
Small mirrors are usually good only in small bathrooms, as they can end up being lost and devaluing larger bathrooms. Large mirrors can look good in different types of bathrooms.
In small rooms, it is possible to make an entire wall mirror to look larger and more sophisticated. In larger bathrooms, large mirrors can be placed over the sink and enhance the environment, also helping with lighting.
To ensure that the bathroom mirror will not only serve to reflect your image but also to make the environment more beautiful, it is necessary to take into account the decoration.
If you like more chic and sophisticated rooms, the ideal is to acquire a frameless and very large mirror, which will make the room bigger and better lit.
It is also possible to make the bathroom look more “fun” by choosing mirrors with colored frames and / or LED lights. The most charming and romantic can choose a retro frame mirror and complement the decoration with flower pots.
It may even go unnoticed, but weight can be important for fixing the bathroom mirror.
Very heavy mirrors can be more difficult to hang. Then, analyze your bathroom, the type of mirror, the form of fixation it requires and its weight. Only after reflecting on this, consider whether or not it is suitable for your bathroom.
mirror for wash basin
bathroom mirror india
best bathroom mirrors india
bathroom mirror with storage
bathroom mirror cabinet
designer bathroom mirrors
7 foot mirror price
What is the best mirror for bathroom?
How do I choose a bathroom mirror?
Is there a difference between a bathroom mirror and regular mirror?
Are LED bathroom mirrors any good?
Are frameless mirrors out of style?
How can I make my frameless mirror look better?
Should bathroom mirrors match vanity?
How tall should my bathroom mirror be?