Felps: How to choose the best products of the brand in 2021?
your review website. In this article, we will talk about Felps products and how to choose the best line for you or your salon customers.
Felps has in its catalog products and professional hair treatments, combining fair price with quality. There are shampoos , conditioners , masks, progressive brushes, dyes, among others – and we will give you the way to get your purchase right and even some product suggestions. Here we go?
First, the most important
- Felps was created to bring professional quality products to the market at a fair price.
- The brand offers several product lines, almost all also available in economical size of 1 or 3 liters (perfect for use in the salon or those looking to save money).
- To find the right product, consider the type of hair and the desired effect of the treatment.
You may also like:
- Modeling wax: How to choose the best in 2021?
- Argan oil: How to choose the best in 2021
- Nail pliers: What are the best models in 2021?
The best Felps products: Our recommendations
Felps has several lines and a large number of products. We know that it is not easy to decide which is best for your needs, so we created a small ranking based on the best evaluated products of the brand. Check out:
- Best brand kit with great cost-benefit
- Best mask for hydration
- The best for beard and hair
Felps has many other products besides those listed in the ranking above, so it can be a challenge to choose the best one for you.
To help you choose the most suitable for your needs, we have created this Buying Guide to explain the brand differential, what lines are on sale, advantages and disadvantages of Felps products, where to find them and how much they cost on average.
What makes the Felps brand different?
Felps is a brand founded by a hairdresser with over 15 years of experience in large salons and a company manager, with the mission of offering hair products for professional use at a fair price and exceptional quality.
For this, the two invested in a research team that is always improving the product manufacturing process and the use of raw materials.
What Felps product lines are there?
Felps invests heavily in research and development of new technologies to offer the best in hair care.
This entire investment is proven in the number of product lines, each for a type of hair. See below:
- Hypernutrition Line Marula : Based on marula oil, avocado oil and cupuaçu butter, the line is designed for damaged hair that needs intense hydration. It has shampoo, conditioner, mask, leave-in and hair oil.
- Felps Color : Professional coloring line, with many shades of dyes, tints and hydrogen peroxide.
- Avocado Oil Curls Line : Specially formulated for curly, curly or transitional threads, the line ensures definition and control. There is shampoo, conditioner, mask, hair oil and finishing gelatin.
- Bamboo Extracts Line : As the name says, this line is made with bamboo extract, which helps in hair growth – besides giving shine and resistance to brittle threads. There is shampoo, conditioner and mask.
- Xintense Line Nutritive Treatment : Line that moisturizes dry hair, giving the hair softness and suppleness. Composed of shampoo, conditioner and mask.
- Xcolor Line : Line formulated for dyed hair, the products are enriched with antioxidants and UV filter, which protects from damage from the sun’s rays. There is shampoo, conditioner, mask and leave-in.
- Smooth Line : For chemically treated hair, the line helps to prolong the result of the procedure, in addition to moisturizing and restoring the strands of aggressions. It has shampoo, conditioner, mask and leave-in.
- Okra Line : With shampoo, conditioner and mask formulated for all hair types and based on okra, which has regenerative properties that fill the threads with vitamins A and C, iron, phosphorus and calcium.
- Xrepair Bio Molecular Line : For chemically treated hair, it regenerates the threads, moisturizes and strengthens. The line has shampoo, conditioner, mask and a spray of hydrolyzed keratin to use as leave-in.
- Omega Zero Line : Offers several products for hair straightening, from progressive to volume reducer, in addition to thermal sealer and smoothing shampoo.
- Sou Blond Line : For blond hair, it has shampoo, conditioner and mask – in addition to products for coloring in blond tones.
- Okra Treatment Line : Line for straightening the hair, with progressive brush and hair treatment with macadamia.
- Line XBTX Capillary Plastic: Line made mainly to give a natural smooth effect to the hair.
- Gold Million Line : To reduce frizz on the hair, it has shampoo, conditioner and mask. The products are formulated with gold particles and high-tech components.
- Felps Men Line : Products for men with three underlines: Poker, which has hair and beard products formulated to stimulate hair growth; Black Jack, hair and shaving products for all types of hair; and Craps, toners and progressive brush.
In addition, Felps also offers an anti-residue shampoo and argan oil in its catalog .
Did you know that exfoliating your scalp is very important for your hair to always grow strong and lush? Felps has the line Equilíbrio, formulated with micro grains Clay and Guarana to remove impurities and restore vitality to your hair!
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Felps products?
The biggest advantage of Felps products is, by far, cost-effective. The products are of high quality and the prices are lower than those imported, mainly in larger packages, for use in the salon.
There are treatments for all types of hair.
Another great advantage is the huge amount of lines and products available. There is a treatment for each type of hair and you will undoubtedly find what you want for personal or salon use.
We can point out as a disadvantage the fact that some products may not be found so easily in physical stores, mainly because the distribution takes place in salons and specialized stores. But rest assured, you can find what you want on the internet.
Below is a small table to summarize the advantages and disadvantages of Felps products:
- Great value for money
- Economical packaging perfect for salon use
- Easy to find products on the internet
- Many product lines and types to meet varied needs
- More difficult to find in physical stores, but in salons or specialized stores
Where to buy a Felps brand product?
products can be found in perfumeries and stores for beauty professionals.
It is also possible to find products in accredited beauty salons, but if you are having trouble finding what you want in your city, you can venture on the internet.
Virtual beauty supply stores like Beauty on the Web, and Amazon offer a wide variety.
How much do Felps products cost?
Felps products are really cost-effective. A kit with shampoo and conditioner of 250 ml each can be seen for R $ 60, but some sites burn stock for R $ 30.
A kit with shampoo and conditioner of 1 liter each can be a better deal: the price varies between R $ 60 and R $ 90. The progressive kit varies between R $ 60 and R $ 110, depending on the store.
Purchasing Criteria: Factors to Compare Felps Products
We have already seen that Felps products are of excellent quality and cost-effective. That said, how to choose the ideal Felps product? We are going to present some factors that you should take into consideration:
- Purpose of the Felps product
- Product Type
- Packing size
Let’s see each one in more detail below:
Purpose of the Felps product
This basically means which line you will choose. To do this, ask yourself what result you want to achieve.
There are lines to keep hair hydrated, dye lines, lines to straighten hair, lines for curly hair, in short … there is something for every need and this is the first point to be defined.
Within the line, there are the types of products. Shampoo for washing, conditioner for softness, mask to moisturize, different types of leave-ins, as well as products for other hair procedures such as progressive brush and coloring.
Now that you know what you want, just choose the size that best suits your needs. If the product is for use in the salon, it is recommended to buy economical packaging, with 1 or even 3 liters. But if it’s for home use, you can buy smaller packages.
If budgeting is something definitive in your quest, start by delimiting an amount you can spend. So you can filter your search within the wide range of Felps products.
Another tip, if you want to save a little money, is to invest in kits, usually they offer the best cost-benefit.
felps professional botox
felps professional nanoplastia
felps professional reviews
felps shampoo price
felps professional sos
felps professional uniq cream