Top & Best Garlic oil: which is the best in 2021?
In today’s article we will help you choose a supplement that promises to promote wonders: garlic oil.
Rich in alkaline, sulfur, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B1 and vitamin B6, the use of garlic oil in the capsule version nourishes and treats the body from the inside out, while its topical application helps to fight infections in skin and problems like psoriasis and acne.
Follow us on this reading and check out the best options of the product, in addition to the features you must pay attention to in order to make the best choice of garlic oil to enjoy all these benefits.
First, the most important
- Garlic oil is a natural product, extracted from garlic and rich in allicin and other nutrients.
- Because it is a product that will be ingested or used for the purpose of composing therapies and health or aesthetic treatments, the choice of garlic oil must be careful and meticulous, analyzing mainly the origin and reliability of the product.
- Always consult your doctor or a specialist before starting to use garlic oil. Despite being a natural product, it can cause drug effects or interactions.
You may also like:
- Omega 3: How to choose the best supplement in 2021?
- Whey Protein: How to choose the best in 2021?
- BCAA: What’s the best of 2021?
Best garlic oils: Our favorites
Whether in capsule or liquid version, garlic oil can bring many benefits to your health, beauty and self-esteem. In order for you to take advantage of all these possibilities, the right choice is essential. Below you will find some of the best versions of the product available on the market. Check out:
- Garlic oil + Vitamin C in capsules
- Garlic oil in softgel capsules
- VitGold odorless garlic oil
Inspired by our list? Then check out our Buying Guide, which will give you the most important information about garlic oil and its variations, indications for use, advantages and disadvantages, values and places of purchase.
The section will also present topics on the characteristics that you should pay attention to in order to choose the ideal garlic oil to suit your needs.
What is garlic oil and what is its history?
Garlic oil (Allium sativum) is, as the name implies, oil extracted from garlic cloves. The substance is rich in allicin, an active ingredient with antibacterial and antioxidant properties.
Garlic oil is a natural compound used for various purposes, the most common of which are alternative therapy for some symptoms and diseases, in addition to aesthetic purposes. It can be found in the form of capsules or liquid. Its properties have been recognized since antiquity.
Since the Middle Ages, the substance has been used and recognized for its antimicrobial properties and its beneficial effects on blood circulation and the proper functioning of the heart. Even older reports go back to the use of garlic properties in the east to prevent and combat diseases and various types of symptoms.
What are the benefits of garlic oil?
The benefits of using garlic oil are many. We list the main ones:
- Cholesterol control: the use of garlic oil, especially if combined with fish oil, can help to reduce LDL and triglycerides by up to 15%;
- Combats skin infections: topical use treats mycoses and skin problems caused by fungi and bacteria, as well as warts and calluses, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. The calming effect is also beneficial in the treatment of dermatitis and psoriasis;
- Scalp health: topical use is effective in treating dandruff, relieving itching. In capsules or in liquid form, it nourishes the hair and roots, as it is rich in sulfur, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B1 and vitamin B6, essential for strong and healthy roots;
- Muscle pain relief: treats muscle spasms and pain resulting from intense physical exercise.
- Diabetes control: allicin, diallyl disulfide and ally – active compounds present in garlic – help to raise insulin levels to adequate levels in the body and to control blood sugar, reducing the risks of cardiomyopathy;
- Treatment of ear infections: antiseptic, antiviral and antibacterial, acts against infection and relieves pain.
- Lowering blood pressure: the active compounds help to keep blood more fluid, relax vascular smooth muscles and unblock blood vessels by reducing blood pressure.
- Oral health: allicin reduces bacterial activity and helps to reduce pain and inflammation in the gums and roots of teeth, as well as preventing cavities.
See in the table some advantages and disadvantages of using garlic oil:
- Can be found in capsules or in liquid version
- Promotes health and aesthetic benefits
- There are several brands of the product, and very accessible versions
- Usage can cause side effects
How to use garlic oil?
To take advantage of all the benefits provided by garlic oil, its use must be done in an appropriate way, which should be defined according to the expected goal for the treatment, preferably by a doctor or specialist.
In the case of capsules, the manufacturers’ recommendation, in general, is to take one capsule twice a day, always before meals to improve absorption. However, this indication may vary from case to case. Compresses and topical application in mycoses and other skin problems should be done at least twice a day.
For aesthetic use, apply at least three times a week. The use of the product is not indicated for nursing mothers and children under 3 years. Although natural, garlic oil can cause side effects such as body odor from sweating, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and stomach upset, and allergies, although the latter are rare.
How much does garlic oil cost?
The price of garlic oil will depend a lot on the amount of capsules, dosage and concentration, and the brand of the supplement. It is possible to find very cheap versions of the product, starting at R $ 15 a pack of 30 capsules.
However, if you look for renowned brands, you will have to pay a larger amount. The most well-known brands – national or imported – sell this supplement for values that exceed R $ 100.
Where to buy garlic oil?
You can buy garlic oil at health food stores, pharmacies and even some supermarkets, as well as food supplement stores. However, it is by buying online that you will be able to find a greater variety of brands and product configurations, in addition to enjoying the convenience of making the purchase without leaving your home through e-commerce pages such as Amazon or Mercado Livre.
Check out in this video of Rede Globo’s Bem Estar program some more information about garlic oil:
Purchasing criteria: how to compare garlic oil options
Are you already an expert on the benefits of this supplement? Finally, we go to the purchase criteria. We will bring characteristics of garlic oil that you need to be on the inside to recognize a good product. After defining your need, consider the following aspects to choose the product that will best suit you:
- Dosage and quantity of pills
And for the avoidance of doubt, check out the details of each of these topics below:
Garlic oil is basically sold in two forms: capsules and in liquid form. Check in the table below the comparison between the two types of product.
Dosage and quantity of pills
The dosage of garlic capsules is indicated by the manufacturers in milligrams. There are versions on the market with dosages between 250mg and 1500mg. Pay attention to the dosage of the chosen product, as it will directly influence the quantity of capsules that will be necessary for you to reach the dosage necessary for your treatment.
Products with lower dosage tend to have lower values. However, they may not have the best cost benefit, since it may be necessary to ingest a larger quantity of capsules to obtain the necessary dosage.
Despite being a natural and apparently harmless item, the origin of garlic oil is important. Products of dubious origin or of poor quality can pose a risk to your health. So choose products from renowned and trusted brands, known for offering superior quality in their food supplements.
The most reliable brands, in general, are those that present clear information about the product, and prove its efficiency and results through data and results of tests and clinical research.
People Also Search For
garlic oil for hair
how to make garlic oil for skin
pure garlic oil
garlic oil benefits
how to make garlic oil for hair
garlic oil for pizza
where to buy garlic oil
fried garlic oil
pure garlic oil
minced garlic in oil
how to make garlic oil low fodmap
how to make roasted garlic oil
where to buy garlic oil for cooking
how to make garlic oil bbc
People also ask
What garlic oil is good for?
How do you make garlic oil?
How long does homemade garlic oil last?
How much garlic oil should I take?
Can I put raw garlic in olive oil?
What is the side effect of garlic?
Does garlic help hair growth?
Can I put garlic in my bath water?
Does garlic oil make your hair grow?
Does garlic in oil need to be refrigerated?
How long will chopped garlic in olive oil last?
Does garlic have oil?
Does garlic cause liver damage?
Are garlic pills as effective as raw garlic?
When should I eat garlic morning or night?
What is the best way to keep garlic?
Does garlic kill botulism?
Is it safe to store garlic in oil?
How many garlic can I eat a day?
Is garlic bad for your brain?
Is garlic good for heart blockage?