How to choose the best tip repairer in 2021
Indicated to protect against daily aggressions caused by exposure to sunlight, wind and pollution, the tip repairer serves to reduce the damaged aspect of the length to the ends of the hair.
But do you know what are the characteristics of the different types of tip repairers? Which product has the assets that will guarantee the best benefits for your hair? That and other information is in this article.
First, the most important
- When the hair is damaged, the locks acquire a dry, brittle, opaque appearance, with split ends and frizz. These problems can be alleviated by a stylist.
- Although the stylist offers numerous benefits, the product does not treat hair, so it must be reapplied with each new wash.
- The tip repairer may have an oil or cream texture. The oil can be vegetable, mineral, silicone or serum.
You may also like :
- Hydration mask: What is the best option in 2021
- Hair schedule: How to choose the best products in 2021
- Thermal protector: How to choose the best for your hair in 2021
The best tip repairers: Our recommendations
We have prepared a list of the best tip repairers, according to the evaluations of beauty professionals and consumers.
- The complete stylus repairer
- The best sunscreen tip repairer
- The best point repair serum
- A good and inexpensive stylist
With just a few drops applied from the length to the ends, the tip repairer helps to align the split ends, lower the hairs prickled by the break, smooth the dryness of the hair, donate intense shine and add movement.
The benefits are realized from the first application, as long as you use a styling repairer suitable for your hair, apply the product correctly and at the desired frequency. Learn more about cosmetics in this Buying Guide.
What is a stylist and what are the benefits of this product?
The hair root is constantly renewed because of the growth of the strands. The same cannot be said of the tips, which, if not treated or trimmed regularly, can present numerous damages.
To align the cuticles of the threads and reduce split ends, frizz, dryness and opacity, you need to use a tip repairer. This finishing product should be applied from length to ends, with washed, damp or dry hair.
The tip repairer forms a protective film.
The tip repairer has an oil-based formula, which seals the cuticle of the wires and forms a “protective film” that protects them from external aggressions such as the action of sunlight, wind and pollution.
In addition, the product provides several benefits such as untangling, malleability, volume control and increased brightness, as the tip repairer’s assets smooth out surface damage.
Despite the countless benefits, we recommend that you keep a capillary schedule with the steps of hydration, nutrition and reconstruction of the locks, as the repairer does not treat the hair.
We have prepared a table with all the advantages – and some disadvantages – of the tip repairer below:
- Restores damaged hair
- Saddle split ends
- Decreases frizz
- Increases brightness
- Provides volume reduction
- Protects against sunlight, wind and pollution
- Instant effect only when the product is in contact with wires
- May leave hair looking oily
Who should use a tip repairer?
Although all women should use a finishing product, the tip repairer is indicated for those with damaged hair. Other cases in which the use of the tip repairer is recommended are listed below:
- Curly and curly hair : Those who have curly or curly hair, may present greater dryness in the length and ends, because the oiliness produced by the scalp cannot travel the entire length of the hair, because of the spiral shape.
- Hair subjected to chemistry : When the hair is subjected to discoloration, coloring, straightening or permanent, damages such as dryness and porosity occur, as these procedures cause the loss of water in the hair fibers. Using a tip repairer helps to return fat to the locks.
How to use a tip repairer?
Some tip repairers should be used with dry hair, others with damp hair and some can be used as you wish. We recommend that you read the product label before using it.
An important tip is to apply a few drops of the product between the palms of your hands, rub to warm the product and apply it homogeneously from length to ends.
But do not overdo the amount, as the wires can look oily. And never apply the tip repairer to the root, as the product can clog hair follicles and cause hair loss.
What are the types of tip repairers?
There are four types of tip repairers, each product has a different purpose and a different way of application. Find out more about the products below:
- Repairing tips with argan oil has a nourishing function. It must be applied after using the heat tool to soften the dryness of the hair ends. The product can also be applied to damp hair after washing to protect against damage caused by the heat tool.
- Tip repairer with mineral oil is indicated to moisten the hair fibers of dry hair, helping to untangle it. Enjoy hair with suppleness, definition, control and a lot of shine.
- Silicone tip repairer helps to discipline the hair, reduce the volume, unite the split ends and smooth the frizzy hair. This product should be applied to damp hair after washing.
- Tip repairing serum has a thermo-protective function, so it should be used on clean, damp hair before the heat instrument. Apply just a drop to the palm of your hand, spread the product and massage.
What are the benefits of the tip repairer for curly and frizzy hair?
As mentioned earlier, curly and curly hair has a greater tendency to dryness. This is due to the spiral shape of the strands, which prevents the oiliness of the scalp from traveling the length and ends.
In this sense, the tip repairer becomes more than necessary, as the product replenishes the oil that curly and curly hair does not have. The product can be applied daily.
Is the tip repair effect lasting?
No. The tip repairer only promotes the effects mentioned in the previous sections when the product is in contact with the wires, that is, the product has an instantaneous and temporary effect.
In this sense, use the tip repairer only as a finisher, but continue using shampoo, conditioner and treatment mask suitable for your locks.
Can I use tip repairer every day?
There is no restriction on the daily use of the tip repairer. However, we suggest that you analyze the texture and effect of the product, because in excess, the tip repairer can cause the reverse effect.
Ideally, the product should be applied only on the day you wash your hair, either before or after drying, as there is no risk of accumulating product residues – even so, we suggest using a deep cleaning shampoo or anti-residue shampoo. every fifteen days.
Purchasing Criteria: How to Find the Best Tip Repairer
After getting to know the features and benefits of the styling repairer, we will proceed with the differences between these products, to prevent you from buying an unsuitable cosmetic for your hair or having doubts when buying:
- Product texture
- Thermal protection
- How to use
We will detail each of the purchase criteria throughout this section. Any questions, leave a comment.
You find the point repairer in different textures. Each product has a different recommendation for use, requires a different method of application and provides equally different results. Find out more below:
- Cream tip repairer serves to seal the ends of the threads. The product should be used with dry or damp hair and does not need to be rinsed. Use as a thermal protector before the heat tool.
- Oil tip repairer ensures nutrition without weighing. The product has an emollient texture and does not usually leave the hair looking heavy. It can be used on all types of hair, including fine and straight. The product can be used before washing the hair, with the hair washed, before or after the heat tool and whenever you feel the dry ends of the hair.
Anyone who uses heat tools to dry and style their hair, such as a hairdryer, flat iron and babyliss, must protect the length and ends as a thermo-protective tip repairer.
Only the tip repairer with thermal protector can be used on damp hair, before drying and styling. The other products should be used only with dry hair, as they can burn the threads when in contact with heat.
How to use
Each stylus repairer must be used in a different way, so we recommend that you evaluate this information before purchasing the product. Your options are listed below:
- Use before the dryer, flat iron or babyliss to protect the locks from the heat of these tools. Generally, the tip repairer protects up to a certain temperature, as stated on the product label.
- Use after the dryer, flat iron or babyliss to repair the dry aspect, seal split ends, reduce frizz, increase shine and give movement to the locks.
Not everyone knows, but the sun’s UVA and UVB rays are among the biggest villains when it comes to capillary damage such as dryness, opacity, roughness, lack of suppleness and loss of movement.
Therefore, we recommend that you buy a tip repairer with sunscreen in the composition. Some products also offer protection against pool water and sea water, it is worth researching!
rod tip repair kit
fuji rod tip repair kit
how to use red wolf tip top repair kit
rod tip repair kit amazon
fishing rod repair kit
fishing rod tips sizes
fuji rod tips
fly rod tip repair kit
Can you fix a broken rod tip?
How do you fix an eye rod tip?
How do you glue a rod tip?
How do you replace a top on a fishing rod?
Can you repair fishing rods BDO?
How do you fix a broken fishing rod handle?
How do you measure a rod for a tip top?
How do you replace a ceramic fishing rod?
How do you take the top eye off a fishing rod?
What kind of epoxy do you use for fishing rods?
How do you repair a fishing rod in Minecraft?