How to choose the best weight loss tea in 2022
Slimming tea combines ingredients that aid in weight loss and reduction of measures. As the components are natural – herbs, fruits and spices – there are no contraindications, just do not consume more than a liter of tea daily.
Easy to make, slimming tea can be consumed hot or iced, at any time of the day and anywhere. To choose the best slimming tea, you must consider the benefits of the product and your needs. In this article, we will bring you the information you need about teas with this property.
First, the most important
- Consuming a cup of slimming tea daily is enough to enjoy the benefits of the drink. To enhance the effects, you can consume up to three cups.
- You can have a cup of slimming tea when you wake up, before lunch and in the middle of the afternoon. We do not recommend drinking the drink at night, as the substances can disrupt some people’s sleep.
- Who has a heart problem, high blood pressure, is pregnant or breastfeeding, should see a nutritionist or nutritionist before starting treatment with tea to lose weight.
You may also like :
- Weight Loss Supplement: Which are the Best for Weight Loss in 2022
- Green coffee: How to choose the best weight loss supplement in 2022
- How to choose the best thermogenic in 2022
The best teas to lose weight: Our recommendations
With the arrival of summer, people start looking for quick solutions to lose weight. In addition to practicing physical activity and following a diet, you can consume a slimming tea. Know the best teas to lose weight in the ranking below:
- To lose weight during the day and night
- The most complete slimming tea
- The best instant slimming tea
- The best slimming tea in two flavors
Following a weight loss diet and playing sports is common for those who want to lose weight. To speed up weight loss and burn fat, you can use a tea to lose weight. To learn about the properties, benefits and differences between slimming teas, continue reading this Buying Guide.
How does tea influence weight loss?
Weight gain is caused by several factors such as inadequate diet, physical inactivity, low fluid intake, hormonal changes, slow metabolism and family history.
Excess weight can be reversed with the practice of physical exercises, adequate food and daily consumption of tea to lose weight.
Slimming tea provides several benefits such as increased metabolism, loss of calories, reduced localized fat, decreased swelling, feeling full, less desire to eat sweets, diuretic or laxative effect, among others.
Tea provides several benefits.
Since weight loss teas offer a higher concentration of active ingredients or a mixture of active ingredients that help with weight loss, you will begin to see benefits after eight weeks of treatment.
We recommend that you have a cup of tea with a stimulating effect in the morning and a cup of tea with a calming effect at night. Do not drink more than a liter of slimming tea a day, as it can be bad for your health.
Find out all the advantages and disadvantages of consuming tea to lose weight in the table below:
- Assists in weight loss
- Reduces swelling
- Eliminates toxins
- Increases the feeling of satiety
- Decreases the urge to eat sweets
- Can be ingested during the day or night
- Effects start to appear after just eight weeks
- Slimming teas are more expensive
- The effects are discrete
What are the best teas to lose weight?
Anyone who wants to drink tea to lose weight should choose a drink that suits their needs and goals. The best options are listed below:
- Mate tea : Speeds up metabolism and increases caloric expenditure, even when the body is at rest. In addition, this tea is diuretic and prevents fluid retention. The drink also has an antioxidant and digestive function.
- White tea : It is thermogenic, therefore, it increases metabolism and stimulates fat burning. In addition, it combats fluid retention and swelling. White tea is rich in antioxidants and has a detoxifying effect.
- Hibiscus tea : Offers multiple benefits as it reduces cholesterol levels, regulates blood pressure and prevents the accumulation of fat in blood vessels. In addition, hibiscus tea has a laxative effect.
- Green tea : Provides a feeling of satiety and less desire to eat sweets. In addition, it provides strong thermogenic action that contributes to the burning of calories and loss of localized fat.
- Black tea: This tea contains caffeine that promotes thermogenic effect, stimulates metabolism and accelerates weight loss. In addition, it prevents the accumulation of fat in the arteries.
How to include slimming tea in your routine?
It is very easy to include tea to lose weight in your routine. First of all, it is simple to prepare this drink, just boil 250ml of water, add a sachet and let it act for five minutes.
Slimming tea can be consumed one to three times a day, preferably in the morning and in the afternoon. The drink can be consumed hot or cold.
How to make the most of the benefits of tea to lose weight?
Want to make the most of the benefits of tea to lose weight? So don’t sweeten the drink. If you find it bad to drink, add a drop of natural sweetener – xylitol or stevia – or some organic honey.
Follow the correct proportion, that is, for each sachet, use 250ml of boiling water. If you prefer to use dry grass, place a spoon for each liter. Remember that by diluting the tea too much, the results are lost.
Let the tea brew for the correct time. That is, put the sachet in boiling water and let it release its substances for three to five minutes, then drink it.
Have a cup of stimulating tea in the morning or afternoon and a cup of soothing tea in the evening. If slimming tea contains caffeine in its composition, do not drink after five o’clock in the afternoon, otherwise you may find it difficult to sleep.
Purchasing criteria: How to choose the best tea to lose weight
Ingredients and benefits are some of the characteristics that must be analyzed before buying a box of tea to lose weight. To understand each of the purchase criteria, check out the tips we have prepared below:
- Organic Tea
- Assorted sachets
We will detail each of the topics throughout this section. Any questions, leave a comment.
As mentioned in the section “What are the best teas to lose weight?”, You can choose mate tea, black tea, green tea, white tea or hibiscus tea if your goal is to lose weight healthily.
However, most manufacturers combine two or more ingredients in the manufacture of slimming teas to increase the benefits. Know the main components of a slimming tea in the table below:
We recommend that you choose an organic slimming tea. Organic teas are healthier because the herbs, spices and fruits used in the preparation are not subjected to pesticides or fertilizers.
In addition, organic components are subjected to rigorous quality inspection processes that certify that all ingredients have been planted, harvested and handled in accordance with recommendations from the Ministry of Agriculture.
In addition to the options of slimming teas with a traditional herbal flavor, you will find tea options enriched with fruits such as strawberries, oranges, berries, passion fruit, lemon, among others.
This is a very interesting option for those who do not like the sharp flavor of herbs, as the fruit flavor stands out.
You can also find slimming teas enriched with spices such as cloves, cinnamon, vanilla, ginger and pepper, which are ideal for hot teas, taken in winter.
Although slimming teas have the same purpose, each has its own particularities. For example, green tea and hibiscus tea aid in the elimination of toxins and weight loss, however green tea is diuretic and hibiscus tea is laxative.
In this sense, instead of buying a box with only one type of slimming tea, you can buy a box with assorted sachets and enjoy the different benefits of these drinks. Another option is to buy boxes with smaller amounts of sachets and vary the benefits.
But generally slimming teas are sold in boxes of 60 units, with 30 sachets to take in the morning and 30 sachets to take at night. You also find options with 30 units that yield a month of treatment.
For obvious reasons, slimming tea does not contain sugar in its composition. However, if you prefer to drink tea with a sweet taste, we suggest that you buy a tea with a sweetener in the formula.
The natural sweeteners stevia and xylitol do not raise blood glucose levels and are low in calories. If tea is not sweetened, you can sweeten it, but beware of overdoing it.
best tea for weight loss 2022
best tea for weight loss and bloating
best weight loss tea detox
is milk tea good for weight loss
tummy fat reducing tea
which green tea is best for weight loss
best green tea for weight loss 2022
best tea for skin and weight loss
What is the best tea to lose belly fat?
What is the best drink to lose weight fast?
Does slimming tea really work?
What is the best tea to drink at night for weight loss?
How can I lose tummy fat fast?
Which green tea is best for belly fat loss?
How can I lose weight in 3 days?
What should I drink before bed to burn fat?
What should I drink in the morning to lose belly fat?
Does Slim Tea have side effect?
Which green tea is best for weight loss?
Does drinking milk increase belly fat?