Women’s necklace: Know how to choose the best model in 2021
Today we are going to talk about the female necklace, an accessory already well known by everyone, that never goes out of style.
It is difficult to find a woman who has never worn a necklace at least once, right? After all, this is one of the most common and adhered feminine articles worldwide. It is an accessory that can have different designs, colors and shapes, being used as an adornment on the neck. It is beautiful, practical and timeless.
In the guide below we will give you some tips on the use of the female necklace, in addition to pointing out all its advantages. Come on?
First, the most important
- The female necklace is a traditional accessory used to adorn the neck and the neck region.
- They can come in a variety of sizes, styles and designs, so you can use them for all types of occasions.
- The price of your necklace will depend a lot on the material that was manufactured, with jewelry being more expensive and jewelry cheaper.
You may also like:
- Women’s Sunglasses: The Best 2021 Models
- Sneaker: How to choose the best one in 2021?
- Earring: How to choose the best model in 2021
Best female necklace models: Our favorites
Choosing a dream necklace is not always simple, but luckily for us, there are plenty of options. In the list below we have selected the best of them:
- Double necklace with heart pendant
- Shiny Moon Necklace with Free Shipping
- A necklace for those who love flowers
The female necklace may seem like a simple accessory, but it can be of enormous value to enrich a look. In the guide below we will talk about possible compositions with the necklace, in addition to pointing out its advantages, prices and specifics.
What is the female necklace?
Considered one of the most used accessories by women worldwide, the female necklace is responsible for adorning the neck and the neck region.
It can be a jewel, semi-jewel, or jewelery, if it is made from non-valuable materials. It can have different sizes, styles and colors.
What are the advantages of the female necklace?
Like so many other accessories, the great advantage of the female necklace is that it adds an aesthetic touch to any production.
It can be small and delicate, ideal for everyday use, or large and flashy, suitable for special situations, in which it ends up being the great highlight of the look.
It is a practical accessory and there are options for all occasions, besides, there are also models of all styles, shapes and sizes, being an indispensable item on your dressing table.
It can be considered a jewel, in the case of models made of gold, silver and precious stones; semi jewel, when it is plated with gold or silver and has cheaper precious stones; or jewelry, if made of metal, steel, plastic, resin, etc.
It is important to mention that the only discomfort that the female necklace can cause is an allergic reaction to people who cannot have contact with non-pure materials, that is, other than jewelry.
However, this is a rare condition, which does not provide for serious health damage, only redness and local itching.
In short, wearing a good necklace is an excellent way to lift a look, giving it a very special finishing touch.
What types of women’s necklaces?
The female necklace is not lacking in variety of styles, and this may end up generating some doubts when choosing, right?
To facilitate your understanding, here are the most common types of necklaces to be found on the market. Now, all you have to do is choose the one that best suits your style, and rock it out there!
- Pendant: The pendant necklace is the most common and also the most delicate. It consists of two pieces, a thin cord and a central pendant, which can be a stone, a medal, a figure or a symbol. They are not long and not as flashy, being an excellent choice to combine looks with ease.
- Chocker : The chocker , also called a choker, is very tight around the neck and has no trim. It can be delicate or a little thicker, just as it may or may not have stones or pendants.
- Long: As the name implies, the long necklace is quite large. Usually, it exceeds the height of the breasts. This is a necklace that may or may not have a pendant, and that usually has a fine and delicate cord. A great option for those who like to combine two or three necklaces in one production, as it is very interesting when used together with chocker and short necklaces.
- Maxi necklace: The maxi necklace has nothing discreet. It is large, bulky and has a lot of information, usually stones, ceramics or even synthetic stones. It has several layers and tends to dominate the look. Ideally, it should be used with care, so as not to end up weighing too much.
- Handcrafted: Finally, handcrafted pieces, those that are made with resins, crystals and ceramics, with a boho, rustic and sometimes even hippie touch. In this case, the necklace can be long or short, but it usually has a mixture of colors.
On what occasions to wear a feminine necklace?
What you will not miss is the occasion to wear your necklace, after all, contact that respects the style of the occasion, it is possible to wear it in all environments.
On a daily basis, at work and in casual situations, for example, you can choose the most basic, pendants, medals and even delicate chockers. In these situations, try to use subtle models, especially during the day.
In moments of leisure, such as in restaurants, bars and parties, it is worth investing in maxi necklaces, robust chockers, long, colorful and modern models, especially at night.
Anyway, if you have a formal situation or a gala to go, make no mistake, choose a pendant with beautiful stones and prefer jewelry or semi jewelry.
In general, every situation fits a beautiful necklace, just knowing how to combine it with the environment.
How much does a female necklace cost?
The price of your necklace will depend a lot on the materials involved in its manufacture. For example, if it is a costume jewelery, the value should not exceed R $ 70, which may cost much less than that, and if it is semi-jewel, it should be between R $ 50 and R $ 150.
However, if your chosen model is a jewel, it will cost at least R $ 200, and can reach very high values.
Where to buy a female necklace?
The places to buy necklaces are a lot. Accessories stores and brands such as Vivara, HStern, Rommanel, Morana and many others are spread across.
Small accessories stores and even department stores, sare also a great choice, if you prefer the jewelry.
It is also possible to buy online at jewelry and accessories e-commerces, and at websites selling various products, such as Amazon. Variety of options is not lacking, right?
Purchase Criteria: How to Compare Women’s Necklace Models
Although women’s necklaces are simple items, there are some points that make all the difference and must be observed before your purchase, such as:
Now, so that you have no doubt, we will explain each of these points.
It is interesting to keep in mind what you are looking for before you go looking for your dream necklace, and size is a characteristic that must be taken into account.
The largest ones are the ones that draw the most attention, and are perfect for informal events, while the smallest ones are more delicate and discreet, ideal for everyday life.
The design of your necklace should be the one that most represents your style. You can choose the models of silver, gold, stones, colored ceramic, hippy stones and many other options available out there.
The design has a lot to do with the occasion and its style. Try to find a good balance between the two points and you will not miss the choice.
Your necklace can be made of different materials, and that is exactly what makes it more expensive or cheaper. The most expensive are those that are gold, silver, copper and still have precious stones.
In addition to the price, these are also the ones with the highest quality and durability.
here are also models made of steel, leather, platinum, and synthetic materials. These, in this case, are less resistant, and consequently, cheaper.
It is important to note that the clasp on your female necklace is firm and secure. Check if it is in good working order, or if there is a risk of bursting easily.
A necklace is an accessory that can be easily lost if it comes loose without you noticing, and that is why it is so important that it has a firm and resistant clasp.