Top & Best Cutlery divider: What is the best model in 2022?
Hello! Welcome to mypricesaving.com. In today’s article we will help you choose a fundamental product to keep your kitchen drawers organized: the cutlery divider.
Practical, functional and durable, the cutlery divider is the perfect solution to keep your drawers in order and stop wasting time looking for a specific utensil that got lost in the middle of the mess when it comes to cooking. The modern versions have innovative designs, being a Must Have item in any kitchen.
Follow us on this reading and check out the best options of the product, in addition to the features you should pay attention to in order to make the best cutlery divider choice for your home.
First, the most important
- The market offers thousands of options of cutlery dividers. To choose the ideal, some factors must be considered before purchase. Define the place of use, and choose according to the desired style and the required size.
- Size, material, model and ease of cleaning are some of the main characteristics to be evaluated when purchasing the cutlery divider.
- Prices are quite varied. Fluctuations occur according to the material, model and the chosen brand, in addition to other details. It is possible to find simpler dividers from R $ 10. The most complete or modulated versions can cost more than R $ 100.
You may also like:
- Cutlery: How to make the best choice in 2022?
- Knife sharpener: Which are the best in 2022?
- Napkin Holder: How to choose the best model in 2022?
Ranking: The 5 best cutlery dividers
An organized drawer is something everyone wants. And a simple product is able to solve that for you. The cutlery divider came up with this proposal. Check out the most interesting models of the product for sale in Brazil:
A disorganized kitchen drawer can be a pain. But if you want to leave the days of rummaging through the entire drawer behind with the risk of injuring yourself with knives and other utensils in search of an object, the cutlery divider is the ideal product.
Able to keep your cutlery and kitchen accessories perfectly separated and organized, the divider is a hand in the wheel in the organization routine. Check out our Shopping Guide, section where we will present more details about the product, usage tips and how to choose the ideal cutlery divider for your home.
What is the cutlery divider?
The cutlery divider, also known as a cutlery organizer or holder, is a kitchen accessory designed to store and organize cutlery and other kitchen utensils.
Its partitions allow to separate and organize utensils according to type, size or other criteria at the user’s taste.
The vast majority of models of cutlery dividers are made for use in drawers, however the product can also be used in cabinets, countertops or shelves, according to the needs of each consumer.
It can be made from a variety of materials, the most common being plastic, acrylic, stainless steel and wood.
What are the advantages of the cutlery divider?
The cutlery divider is the ideal solution for those seeking organization and practicality for the kitchen, which is the heart of the home. In addition to allowing the organization and storage of cutlery and other kitchen appliances, the dividers also increase your security and save you time, since you won’t have to rummage through the drawer until you find what you’re looking for.
As they are accommodated inside drawers, or even equipped with lids, as is the case with some models, the dividers are also responsible for protecting kitchen utensils and accessories from the accumulation of grease and dirt, keeping them always clean for the next one. use.
Despite the many advantages, the choice of the cutlery divider inspires care. Some materials are sensitive to water, moisture and heat: everything else we have in the kitchen. So the ideal is to invest a little more in quality materials, which will be more resistant and can last for many years.
What are the uses of the cutlery divider?
Although the name of the product makes it very clear what the cutlery divider’s function is, this utensil can have several other functions in your home, which are not restricted to the kitchen area. Check out some tips for using the cutlery divider:
- Make- up holder : On the countertop or inside the drawer, the divider leaves items separate and organized, making it easier to find;
- Office items organizer : Clips, staples, pens, scissors and other offal are perfectly in order with the item, which can be placed on the table on the countertop or inside the drawer;
- Jewelry organizer : Separate necklaces from bracelets, earrings and rings, making everything easy to locate and without risk of tangling;
- Tool holder: Screwdrivers, pliers, screws and nuts will be much more organized and easier to find if organized in a cutlery divider;
- Sewing box : Threads, needles, beads, buttons. Everything is much more aligned and without mess if accommodated inside a cutlery divider;
- Tea organizer : Coffee capsules, tea bag, sugar packs and sweetener are beautiful and well organized in a cutlery divider, always ready for visits.
Where to buy?
You can buy your cutlery divider at physical stores that offer home decor and utilities.
It is also possible to purchase online, taking advantage of all the convenience and variety that e-commerce sites such as Amazon.
Purchasing criteria: Factors for comparing cutlery divider models
The best and most expensive cutlery divider is not always ideal for you, the one that will completely meet your expectations and needs. Therefore, now we will introduce you to topics with the characteristics of the product that you must pay attention to in order to choose the divider that most closely matches the perfect one for you and your kitchen.
Check below the details of each of these characteristics. Take into account these particularities when choosing your divider and guarantee a successful purchase.
Cutlery dividers are available on the market in different materials. The type of material and its quality generate direct impacts on the resistance and durability of the product, so choosing well is fundamental. Among the most popular materials in the manufacture of cutlery dividers are:
- Stainless steel : Light and easy to clean, it is durable and will not rust. It has a sophisticated appearance due to the brightness of the steel;
- Plastic : With very affordable values, it is available in several colors, which can give a more cheerful and vibrant effect to the decoration. Easy to maintain, it can have great durability if the material is of quality;
- Acrylic : More resistant than plastic, it is also available in a wide range of colors. It can scratch or scratch with use;
- Wood : Very resistant and durable, especially if it has varnish treatment. Ideal for more rustic or classic decorations.
There is a wide variety of cutlery divider models today, ranging from the most classic to the most modern. In addition to simple drawer models, modulated and countertop dividers, which resemble baskets, are very popular today, allowing you to place cutlery and utensils on the table or other surfaces.
There are also extensible models, which adapt in size according to the need, in addition to their own to accommodate sets of knives , which organize objects in order to maintain the cut and avoid accidents when searching for utensils in the drawer.
Let’s compare the most popular models:
The divider is available in a wide range of sizes. Choose according to the measurements of the internal area of the drawer or space where it will be used. Also take into consideration the necessary measures to organize all your cutlery in an organized way.
If necessary, divide the items into more than one divider and into different drawers, to avoid excess weight on the furniture, which can compromise its durability.
The number of cutlery divider dividers will depend a lot on the model and size of the product. In general, the most common products have between 4 and 10 dividers. The layout and size of the dividers also vary from model to model.
Models with larger dividers tend to be more versatile, as they can accommodate both ordinary cutlery and larger utensils. The more partitions, the more you can segment the item’s division.