Top & Best Kérastase Products Review 2022 – How to Select Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
Kérastase Products: Which are the best in 2022?
If you like taking care of your hair and are always looking for the best in hair treatments, today’s article is perfect: let’s talk about Kérastase products.
But after all, how to choose the best product of this premium brand of hair care, since there are so many lines and, within them, the most varied products? With that in mind, we developed this guide. Are you curious? Read on to find out more about the luxurious world of Kérastase.
First, the most important
- Kérastase is synonymous with luxury and quality in hair products, always betting on new technologies to bring the best in terms of treatments.
- A Kérastase product is not exactly cheap, so be wary when faced with very low prices – it can be a forgery.
- The brand has more than 10 lines for the most varied types of hair, and countless types of products, from shampoos and conditioners to super-powerful treatment ampoules.
You may also like:
- Argan oil: How to choose the best in 2022
- Dry shampoo: which is the best in 2022?
- Hairbrush: How to choose the best one in 2022?
The best Kérastase products: Our recommendations
Many Kérastase products are so revered around the world that it is impossible not to mention them. Check out some Kérastase products famous for their excellent performance:
- The oil that regenerates the threads and gives shine
- The darling shampoo of beauty professionals
- The ideal mask for dyed hair
Kérastase products are of exceptional quality, but the results can be even more accurate if you choose the right product.
To do this, read our Buying Guide and learn more about Kérastase products, what the lines are, what type of product is available in each, the advantages and disadvantages, among other essential information.
What is the difference of Kérastase products?
Kérastase was founded in Paris in 1964 by Françoise Dalle, CEO of L’oreal, with the purpose of being a luxury brand of hair products.
Currently, the brand is the number one in the market for premium hair products, recommended by beauty professionals worldwide, celebrities and experts.
The brand is proud to focus on research and development of technologies to be able to direct the treatment of each type of hair individually, identifying solutions for each hair need.
In short, Kérastase has such a wide and effective line that it is impossible not to find what you need.
Did you know that one of the first selling successes of Kérastase, still in the 60s, was a shampoo that recovered the damage to the scalp?
The success is explained by the fact that American women of the time wore elaborate hairstyles and used to wash their hair a few times a month, causing their heads to become flaking, itchy and irritated.
What are Kérastase’s product lines?
We have already spoken, but we must emphasize: Kérastase invests heavily in research to create the most advanced products on the market. As a result, there are several lines, each for a specific yarn need. Check them out below:
- Botanical Aura : Sustainable Kérastase line, formulated with 98% natural ingredients, including coconut oil from the Samoa Islands and cold-pressed Morocco argan oil. Does not contain silicone, parabens or sulfates – ideal for those who want to maintain the health of the wires without harming the environment. The line offers shampoo, conditioner, leave in and hair oil.
- Blond Absolu : Formulated for hair of the most varied shades of blond, from platinum to wicks or Californian. Helps maintain color and hydrate hair fiber. The line has shampoo, conditioner, mask and hair serum.
- Chronologiste : The brand’s most luxurious line, which is already premium, offers complete regeneration, from the scalp to the ends of the threads. The line has shampoo and mask and the manufacturer recommends not to take the mask by hand (use a spoon or spatula), as this can change the characteristics and effectiveness of the product.
- Densify : Indicated for those who have thin or weak hair, which fall too much. The products in the line strengthen the hair follicle so that it grows strong and regains density in three months. It has shampoo, conditioner, mask and capillary ampoules. Within Densifique, there is Densifique Homme, for men who suffer from hair loss.
- Discipline : Perfect for unruly hair, the Discipline line controls the frizz of the strands and aligns the hair fiber, without leaving the hair heavy or without movement. You can find shampoo, conditioner, mask and two types of leave in, one to reduce frizz naturally and the other with a thermo activator that makes it easy to brush or flat iron.
- Elixir Ultime : The entire line is formulated with special and rare oils to restore the luminosity to the hair without weighing the threads or leaving them oily. Basically, the products in the line recompose the hair fiber and increase its ability to reflect light. In addition to the beautiful packaging, you can fill your bag with shampoo, conditioner, mask and hair oil (there are two options).
- Nutritive : Super famous line from Kérastase and a darling of many hairdressers and celebrities, it gives hydrated and softness to dry hair, so that the hair regains its vitality and is silky and shiny, with a well-groomed face. There is shampoo, conditioner, mask, leave-in and night serum.
- Réflection : For colored or streaked hair, the Kérastase Réflection line protects the color and returns the luminosity to the threads that have gone through the dyeing process. You can find shampoo, conditioner, mask and leave in for you to look like you just left the salon.
- Resistance : Line formulated for extremely damaged hair, with technology that restores the sensitized wire structure, protecting and strengthening. Résistance offers shampoo, conditioner, mask, leave in, scalp serum and reconstructive serum.
- Soleil : Perfect for those who take a lot of beach or pool and suffer from the aggressions of the sun’s rays, repair damaged wires and act against fading, dryness and oxidation. It has shampoo, conditioner, mask, leave in and even a CC cream that acts as sunscreen for the hair!
- Spécifique : Line that treats scalp imbalances, prevents oiliness, dandruff, hair loss and sensitivity in the region. It has shampoo, conditioner, mask and treatment ampoule.
- Styling : Line with several products that help to shape the threads. There are fixing gel in spray, fixing sprays, mousses, ointments, styling waxes and creams that finish the hairstyles.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Kérastase products?
The biggest advantage of a Kérastase product is, without a doubt, its exceptional quality.
Kérastase products have exceptional quality.
The brand is a leader in the luxury hair care products segment and has received several awards from the specialized media, such as InStyle Best Beuaty Buys and Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards.
Kérastase offers treatments for the most varied hair needs, which is another advantage. There is definitely something perfect for you. As disadvantages, we can mention that, depending on your location, you will only find products to buy online.
Another factor that should be mentioned is that Kérastase products are much more expensive than hair treatments found in supermarkets or pharmacies.
Anyway, the products have a great performance: in the case of shampoo , just put the equivalent of a teaspoon in your hands and make foam (for medium hair).
Check out a smart table below summarizing the main advantages and disadvantages of Kérastase products:
- Excellent quality
- Lines for all hair types
- Various types of products and treatments
- Sophisticated aromas made by perfumers
- Optimal performance
- They are more expensive than most brands on the market
- Can be hard to find in physical stores
- There are many fakes out there
Where to buy and how much do Kérastase products cost?
At the beginning of its sale, Kérastase products could only be purchased at accredited beauty salons. Currently, it is still possible to find the brand in luxury hairdressers, but the internet has made access to products much easier.
The official website of Kérastase offers the option of virtual purchase, directing the consumer to the official dealer. Online perfumeries, Web also have a wide selection, and large online stores, such as Amazon, also offer Kérastase products.
As we already said, the brand is luxury and invests heavily in technologies to offer the best in hair care. And that comes at a price: a 250 ml Kérastase shampoo costs about R $ 150. The famous masks, for example, cost around R $ 250.
Purchase Criteria: What to consider before choosing your Kérastase product
As you saw, Kérastase has many lines and several product options. This is great, but it can make your decision difficult. In order to acquire the ideal Kérastase product and not waste your hard-earned money, you must consider the following factors:
- Hair type
- Desired treatment
- Form of application
- Packing size
Now, let’s explain each item calmly:
First of all, it is necessary to define what your hair needs are. Kérastase has products for the most varied types of hair, take a look at some of them below:
- Hair with dandruff or scalp problems
- Frizzy hair
- Hair with loss and volume loss
- Blond hair
- Colored or streaked hair
- Curly hair
- Hair without shine and vitality
- Fine hair
- Dry and / or damaged hair
By defining your hair type, it is easier to choose a treatment. You can use the section “What are the Kérastase product lines?” to get a sense of which treatment line is best for your hair type.
Now that you have chosen the line that best suits your needs, you can select the product that most interests you. Kérastase has shampoos, conditioners , masks, serums, oils, ampoules and leave-ins – all to make your hair look good.
There is a great way to save money when buying your Kérastase product, especially shampoos, conditioners and masks: invest in salon packaging.
There are packages of shampoos and conditioners for salons of 500 ml and 1000 ml, while masks for salons are sold in packages of 500g. These versions are cheaper if you take into account the amount of product you are taking.
Another way to get attractive prices is to buy kits with the complete line. Just remember: buy only from authorized resellers so you don’t risk taking a counterfeit home.
best kerastase products for damaged hair
where to buy kerastase
which kerastase shampoo should i use
best kerastase shampoo for fine hair
What are the best Kerastase products?
What is the best brand of hair products?
What’s the best Kerastase for damaged hair?
Is kérastase good for your hair?
Is kerastase really worth it?
Is kerastase owned by L Oreal?
What is the number 1 hair care line?
What hair products do professionals use?
What products do celebrities use for their hair?