Nerf Launcher: How to choose the best in 2021?
In today’s article we will help you choose the Nerf launcher, this darts launcher that has made the head of boys and girls of all ages. Made from exclusive technology foam, Nerf darts do not hurt and are very resistant.
The launchers come in several models and capacities to further animate the game. Follow us on this reading and check out the best options of the product, in addition to the features you must pay attention to in order to make the best choice of Nerf launcher.
First, the most important
- There are many models of Nerf launcher, with different capacities and sizes. Choose based on the user’s age and profile.
- Model, capacity, accessories and age indication are some characteristics to be considered when purchasing.
- There is wide variation in price for the product. It is possible to find simple options for around R $ 20, and kits and more sophisticated versions can cost more than R $ 300.
You may also like:
- Beyblade: How to choose the best to play in 2021
- Lego: How to choose the best for your kids in 2021?
- Hot Wheels Track: How to choose the best one in 2021
The best Nerf launchers: Our recommendations
The list of types and varieties of Nerf launchers available on the market is quite large. If you have no idea where to start when choosing, we will present some of the most popular Nerf darts models.
- The best Nerf launcher for 6 darts
- The best Nerf launcher for 12 darts
- Best customizable Nerf launcher with accessories
Whether for targeting or waging epic group battles, there’s a perfect Nerf launcher for the occasion. The launchers fascinate not only children, but also young people and adults. And the best: it allows everyone to play and play extremely safe, without the risk of serious injuries and break-ups inside the house.
Continue with us to learn everything about this product that will guarantee a lot of fun for the little ones and also the grown-ups.
What is the Nerf launcher?
Nerf launchers are part of a Hasbro brand toy line. The line came up with guns and bows that launch foam darts, and today it has also expanded to water launchers and carts, made from the same material as the darts.
Did you know that Nerf is the acronym for Non-Expanding Recreational Foam, in non-expandable recreational foam?
This is the material used in the manufacture of darts and strollers used by Nerf launchers to ensure greater safety during play and to minimize the risk of injury.
Nerf launchers were developed to provide safe play in closed and open environments, since the soft and light spongy material of the projectiles prevents accidents. Weapons are the most popular of Nerf launchers.
What is the best Nerf launcher?
With variations in colors, themes and formats, choosing from the many Nerf launcher options can be quite a challenge, not only for lay people but also for long time fans of the fun with the Nerf darts launcher.
As the variations are many, to point out a single launcher as the best is neither possible nor fair. However, it is possible to choose the best in a specific category, considering the best one that has quality, performs the proposed function and is suitable for the intended age.
Compare in the table the main lines of Nerf launchers:
What are the other types of Nerf launchers besides the dart launcher?
In addition to the darts launch lines discussed in the previous section, Nerf also has two other launch lines:
- Nerf Nitro – stroller launchers : They work with foam trolleys with exclusive Nerf technology, designed for speed and distance. Line offers accessories such as ramps, looped tracks and platforms for maneuvering with cars, such as the famous Hot Wheels tracks .
- Nerf Super Soaker – water launchers : Available in 9 models with different sizes and capacities, the line launchers provide powerful and accurate water jets.
How to innovate in games with Nerf launcher?
Most games with Nerf launchers are a variation of recreational activities already known, but using this type of flexible toy that does not pose any danger.
It is possible to play alone, in battles with only two players or to create teams.
However, imagination is the limit when organizing games with the launcher.
It is possible to play alone, aiming at targets, in battles with only two players or to create teams, with elaborate battles, using scenarios, barriers and much more.
The best places to go are open places like gardens, backyards, parks and squares.
Just define the rules of the game in advance and start the fun!
Where to find Nerf launcher?
Nerf launchers can be found in toy stores like RiHappy, PBKids or Cia Toy. Look in large networks, where there will be greater availability of models.
However, the greatest number of options and the best offers are usually available in online stores, such as Amazon.
How much does the Nerf launcher cost?
The values of Nerf launchers vary, changing according to the type, model, capacity, size and the items and accessories included in the box. The more basic the launcher, the lower the price.
It is possible to buy basic launchers for less than R $ 20, but there are also versions with values above R $ 300.
Purchase Criteria: Factors to compare and the different types of Nerf launcher
Now that you have general information about the Nerf launcher, let’s present some features that you should be aware of when comparing launcher models and types.
In addition to the design and capacity of the toy, attention should be paid to the following topics:
- Number of darts
- Age indication
For the avoidance of doubt, check the details of the characteristics:
In addition to the popular weapon-shaped models, Nerf launchers can also be inspired by bow and arrow, slingshots and even chainsaws, to give even more wings to the imagination during play and battles.
Choose according to the child’s profile, taking into account the gender, age and type of activity desired, such as playing outdoors or indoors, in groups or solo, for example.
Number of darts
Each model of Nerf launcher comes with a different number of darts. It is possible to buy items on a loose basis in order to increase the ammunition arsenal. However, it is important to use only original Nerf darts, and in the appropriate model for each launcher.
Parallel darts may not follow Nerf safety standards: made of foam and with a hollow, flexible tip, they are tested and approved for the best performance and quality.
In addition to the accessories that come with the Nerf launcher, it is also possible to buy separate items to further enhance the toy and make the game even more fun. Know the main items:
- Darts refill : In packs of 10, 12, 30 or 50 darts, they are ideal to increase the ammunition stock and not run the risk of running out of darts during a battle;
- Goggles : In addition to giving a professional atmosphere to the battle, the accessory ensures greater safety for the user, although the ammunition is designed not to hurt;
- Collect : Ideal to make the battle look more real. It also serves to store darts;
- Holster : Ideal for keeping extra ammunition close at hand and not wasting time to reload the launcher;
- Target : Ideal for practicing aiming and shooting power.
The age indication of the toys is intended to ensure that the model offered is safe and appropriate for the child’s age. In Nerf launchers the age indication varies from one model to the next.
Some models can be used for children from 5 years old, while others are suitable for children over 8 years old.
nerf n strike elite strongarm blaster
best nerf guns 2020
best nerf gun ever
best nerf sniper
top 5 best nerf guns
People also ask
What is the best nerf gun 2020?
What is the best Nerf pistol?
What is the most accurate NERF Blaster?
What is the hardest hitting Nerf gun?
What is the rarest nerf gun?