Top & Best Senscience Shampoo Review 2022 – How to Select Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
Senscience Shampoo: How to choose the best in 2022?
In this article, we will talk about the Senscience shampoo line. The brand has premium hair products that offer sophisticated treatments that meet the needs of the most varied types of hair.
Senscience shampoos are the result of extensive research and are formulated with the latest technology, gently cleaning the hair, while treating. Do you want to know more about the brand and how to choose the best Senscience shampoo for you? Then keep reading our article!
First, the most important
- Senscience has 9 shampoo treatment lines.
- Senscience shampoos are available in the normal version, 300 ml, and for use in the salon, 1 liter.
- The brand combines the most innovative in technology with the principles of aromatherapy, with smooth and invigorating aromas that make the whole treatment much more pleasant.
You may also like:
- Keune Products: Know the best for your hair in 2022
- Wella Products: How to choose the best cosmetics line in 2022
- Cadiveu Products: How to choose the best in 2022?
Best Senscience shampoos: Our recommendations
Did you know that you can achieve the same results as a salon if you invest in suitable products? The best option is to bet on products for professional use, and Senscience is a premium brand in the industry. Check out some brand shampoos that are darling of beauty professionals:
- Senscience’s solution for oily hair
- The ideal shampoo for normal hair
- Salvation for dyed yarns
Healthy and beautiful hair is every woman’s dream, but many do not know that it is possible to achieve great results at home, just invest in the right products. The first step for well-treated hair is to wash it with a quality shampoo that removes impurities and oil without damaging the hair or scalp.
A Senscience shampoo can be the first step in your hair care ritual, so we’ve come up with a guide to help you find the one that’s right for you. Keep reading to learn all about Senscience shampoos!
What is the history of Senscience and the differential of its products?
Senscience was founded relatively recently, in 1994. Since then, it has consolidated itself as one of the largest brands of luxury hair products and was acquired by Japanese company Shiseido – the 5th largest beauty conglomerate in the world.
Senscience’s motto is “liquid luxury” or “liquid luxury”, in free translation. The great differential of Senscience products is the use of cutting edge technology to treat the threads from the inside out, offering superior performance.
The brand is proud to have created the Vitalock-6 complex, a complex of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, proteins, natural sugars and lipids, in addition to the brand new Elastoluxe, which combines hydrolyzed keratin proteins and silk amino acids, repairing capillary damage in a effective.
Which Senscience shampoo should I use?
Senscience has nine shampoos. Check below which is the most suitable according to your hair type and treatment need:
- If your hair is normal: Senscience has the Balance line, with extract of thistle, vitamin B5 and natural sugars that help to nourish and keep the hair balanced and healthy, in addition to malleable and without residues.
- If your hair is dry or damaged: The Silk Moisture line was developed based on silk protein and sweet almond extract, cleaning the hair deeply and recovering hydration, softness and strength.
- If your hair is frizzed or rebellious: Senscience Smooth shampoo promises to clean the hair while controlling it, ends frizz and strengthens. Its composition is based on soy extract, silicone and guar gum.
- If your hair is oily: Thinking of those with oily hair and scalp, Senscience developed the Specialty shampoo, which in addition to cleaning, removes excess sebum. It is formulated with silk powder, natural moisturizers and proteins to make hair soft and silky and clean deeply without damaging it.
- If your hair is dyed: Senscience developed the True Hue line, with a sulfate-free shampoo that cleans and moisturizes while protecting the hair color from fading, increasing the vitality of the color and the shine.
- If your hair is blond (dyed or natural) or gray: The brand also has a second line from True Hue developed especially for light hair, with a special formula with violet pigments that neutralize the yellow tones that leave the hair lifeless. Protects and nourishes the hair, reducing breakage by up to 47% after the first application.
- For fine hair without volume: If you have thinned hair, Senscience has Volume, a shampoo based on vitamins A, C and E and vegetable and silk proteins, which reinforce, body and nourish thin hair, in addition to having antioxidant action.
- For weak, dull and aged hair: Renewal shampoo is formulated with three oils and proteins, amino acids and botanical extracts that prevent the aging of the hair , strengthening it and protecting the cuticles.
Did you know that it is recommended to use an anti-waste shampoo once a week to ensure clean hair and ready to receive other treatments?
With that in mind, Senscience developed its Purify shampoo, which removes the accumulation of natural residues and products previously applied to hair.
Senscience Purify is also indicated for all types of hair, and is also suitable for use before chemical processes, colorings or reconstructions, facilitating the penetration of products.
Its formula based on bamboo extracts is soft enough to clean without damaging.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of a Senscience shampoo?
The biggest advantage of Senscience shampoos is that they have an exceptional quality and their formulas are of high technology, developed based on many researches.
Another advantage of acquiring a Senscience shampoo is that they have excellent performance due to the high concentration of active ingredients in their formula, so just use a little, as the product is able to clean and treat the hair.
In addition, Senscience has nine treatment lines, so there will surely be a shampoo that meets your specific needs.
As disadvantages, we can point out the higher price than ordinary shampoos, due to their high quality and since they are for professional use and a brand of premium hair products.
Another disadvantage is that, in some regions of the country, Senscience products are more difficult to find, since their distribution depends on authorized dealers.
Next, check out a table that we created with the main advantages and disadvantages of a Senscience shampoo:
- Great quality and high-tech formulas
- Shampoos for different types of hair
- Good product yield
- Higher price than regular shampoos for being a premium product
- Can be difficult to find in some locations in the country
Where to buy and how much does a Senscience shampoo cost?
With all this technology and offering cutting-edge treatments, shampoos are not exactly cheap and cost around R $ 100 in 300 ml versions.
If you find a much cheaper version, be wary: there are many fakes out there, which in addition to not treating the wires as an original product, can even cause damage with toxic components.
Therefore, always buy from authorized retailers, which are perfumeries and hair salons. It is also possible to find shampoos on the internet, on sites such as Amazon, or virtual perfumeries such as on the Web.
Purchasing Criteria: What to consider when purchasing your Senscience shampoo
For you to buy the perfect Senscience shampoo for you, you need to be aware of some issues. After all, shampoos require a high investment and we want you to achieve the best possible result. Therefore, consider the following factors to make your choice:
- Hair type
- Packing size
- Shelf life
Let’s explain each of the following points better:
The type of hair and treatment needed is the first thing you should consider before purchasing your Senscience shampoo.
To recap, Senscience offers the following shampoos:
- Balance: Normal hair
- Silk Moisture: Dry or damaged hair
- Smooth: Frizzy or frizzy hair
- Specialty: Oily hair
- True Hue: Dyed hair
- True Hue Violet: Blonde or gray hair (natural or dyed)
- Volume: Thin hair without volume
- Renewal: Weak, dull and aged hair
Senscience offers its shampoos in two sizes: 300 ml and 1 L. A good way to save money is to buy the larger packaging shampoo, since, by comparison, you can take more product at a more friendly price.
In order not to have a large and difficult-to-handle bottle taking up space in the box or bathtub, a suggestion is to buy a travel kit, one that comes with small packages suitable for putting shampoos, conditioners and creams.
Senscience kits are also a great way to get more product at a lower price.
Most of the time, the kits sold are of shampoo + conditioner, but some authorized resellers also offer only shampoo kits. So you can ensure that your hair is well maintained with Senscience shampoo for a long time, because the manufacturer guarantees that only a little product has an excellent performance.
Don’t forget to check the Senscience shampoo’s validity before purchasing yours. Expired hair products are not as effective as those that are valid, so take this into account so as not to spend money on something that will not have as much effect.
However, some authorized resellers, especially online stores, tend to burn inventory when products are close to expiration. This is an excellent way to save, as discounts can exceed 50%!
senscience silk moisture shampoo review
senscience shampoo review
senscience shampoo and conditioner
senscience shampoo where to buy
senscience shampoo true hue
senscience volume shampoo
senscience shampoo for oily hair
senscience shampoo malta
Which protein shampoo is best?
What are the best shampoos for hair?
What is the top selling shampoo?
Is Wow shampoo good for keratin treated hair?
What’s the worst shampoo for your hair?
Can I use keratin shampoo everyday?
What is the number 1 shampoo?
What is the healthiest shampoo?
Is Pantene bad for your hair 2022?