Top & Best Notice board Review 2022- How to Select Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
Notice board: How to choose the best model in 2022?
Are you planning to buy a bulletin board, but have doubts about which model to choose? This article is for you! Practical and functional, notice boards are perfect for offices, libraries and study rooms. Even in the bedroom and kitchen they can be useful, helping to keep important reminders in view while contributing to the decor.
Stay with us until the end and discover everything you need to know to choose a bulletin board without fear of making mistakes!
First, the most important
- Cork, felt, writing or magnetic, bulletin boards are simple but extremely functional products that never go out of style.
- Model, measures, material, way of fixing the messages and installation of the board are some of the characteristics that you should pay attention to at the time of purchase.
- The price of billboards varies according to the make, size, material and model of the product. There are simple versions for less than R $ 20, but larger and more sophisticated models can cost more than R $ 200.
You may also like:
- Flip chart: How to choose the best in 2022?
- Clothespin: How to choose the best in 2022?
- Double-sided tape: What is the best version in 2022?
Best bulletin boards: Newsroom favorites
Cork, felt, magnetic, for writing. There are so many options for notice boards available on the market that it is normal not to know which one to choose. To help you, we have separated a list with some of the coolest pinboard templates. Get inspired:
- Magnetic board, for those who want practicality
- Classic cork version
- Felt board, with invisible fixing
Organize tasks, help with studies, plan the week, take notes, fix vouchers and important documents, keep souvenirs and pictures. There are so many uses that a simple bulletin board can have that the choice can even confuse.
Whether in classic or modern versions, such as fun colors and designs, the frames are very versatile, and will certainly be very useful in your home or office. Check out our Buying Guide to learn all about bulletin boards and know how to choose the best brand and model.
What is a bulletin board and what is it for?
The bulletin board or bulletin board is nothing more than an accessory for attaching papers, messages, photos, souvenirs and whatever else you want. There are frames in various models and materials, and the ways of fixing the notices vary according to these characteristics.
Placing a bulletin board at home or at work is an excellent way to record and transmit information, notices or reminders simply and quickly. Using the accessory it is possible to practice communication, organization, planning and information sharing.
Check out some advantages and disadvantages of the product:
How to choose the ideal billboard template?
Although it is a very traditional article, the billboard now appears in reinvented versions. In addition to the more traditional rectangular models, you can find smaller versions in different colors and formats.
Modern designs are ideal to use in any room in the house.
These trendy designs are ideal for use in any room in the home, not just in the office or home office. So, to choose the ideal, start by considering what the product will be used for, and the main needs it should meet. That done, try to find what best fits these parameters.
Colorful and decorated models are ideal for use in more stripped down environments. They are also the ideal option to use with scraps, photos and other articles for decorative purposes. The most basic models are perfect for more sober and professional environments.
Where is the best place to attach the bulletin board?
The best attachment location for a bulletin board depends a lot on the intended use of the product. If it is used to literally set notices, the ideal is that it be in a place of free access for everyone, where there is movement of people.
In this case, it is up to you to assess the point of best visibility for the board, as well as the target audience it intends to reach.
Some suggestions for locations in the case of companies are:
- Elevator exit, corridors : For the general public;
- Behind the door or in the room: For exclusive use of sectors;
- Next to the concierge, time clock, pantry or cafeteria : For all employees
- In the kitchen or pantry : To write notes and reminders to the whole family;
- At the office : to set up accounts payable, reminders, etc;
- In the service area : To schedule times, division of tasks, appointments;
For individual use:
- On the bed: For reminders, memories and photos;
- On the study table: For planning, notes, etc .;
- On the wall: In the bedroom, studio or office for general decorations;
In addition to the location, also pay attention to the sculpture where your notice board will be fixed. Ideally, it should be 1.6m from the floor, right at the height of most people’s eyes.
Tip! If you don’t want to hang your bulletin board on the wall, no problem. You can also leave it resting on the table, giving a more modern and stripped style to the decoration.
What uses can the bulletin board have?
There are many uses for the bulletin board, you can see, right? But if you still haven’t been able to see where this potential size product can fit into your day-to-day, we will bring you some more tips.
- In the organization of the house: Use the board to make cleaning schedules, delegate tasks and control activities done and to be done;
- In the control of the pantry: Create collaborative lists with what is missing in the pantry or in the refrigerator and avoid the round-trip of the market;
- In decoration: Photos, posters, souvenirs and decorations are well displayed on a bulletin board, and help to give more charm to the environment;
- In planning: Use your board to create a giant planner. Schedule study routines, exercises, and more;
- In studies: Use the chart to set notes and summaries to help you review content;
- At work: Exposing data, numbers and reasoning on the board can help you visualize more broadly a situation that requires analysis.
How much does it cost and where to buy a bulletin board?
It is possible to find billboards with wide variation in price. The values change according to the product brand, model, material of manufacture and size. There are models that can cost more than R $ 200, but you can also find simpler types for less than R $ 20.
You can buy your bulletin board at physical stores that sell school and office supplies. It is also possible to find the product in decoration stores.
However, where there will be greater availability of established brands and models it will be in online stores.
Purchasing criteria: How to compare product types
To finish our article, we will give you one more help so that you can make the right choice of notice board for your messages, documents, photos and other uses. Check the list of features you should be aware of when comparing the types and brands of this product:
- Format and measures
- How to fix the scraps
- Form of installation of the board
Below we will explain in detail each of these topics.
The material of the notice board is one of the most important characteristics to be observed, being a determining factor in the form of use and durability. Check out the materials most used in the manufacture of the product and their forms of use:
- Cork: More traditional version, it takes values into account. Demands the use of stationery pins to fix messages. The disadvantage is that it is necessary to drill holes in the material to be exposed. In contrast, Material is sustainable and does not accumulate microbes.
- Magnetic: More durable, does not damage fixed materials, as it uses magnets. It is usually more expensive than the felt and cork versions. Some models can also be used as a slate;
- Felt: With forms of use very similar to the cork model, it also accepts fixation with a stapler. The disadvantage is that they also require holes in the material and tend to wear out easily.
Format and measures
In addition to the traditional rectangular shape, bulletin boards are available in circular, balloon, exclamation, star, rhombus shapes and more. Here the choice can be purely aesthetic. Regardless of the chosen format, carefully check the measurements of the chosen model.
So you make sure that the frame you purchased will fit in the place where you want to install it. As the product is available in a wide variety of sizes and styles, finding the ideal version for your needs will not be difficult.
How to fix the scraps
The way in which messages are posted on the bulletin board also varies according to the model and material of the product. The most traditional forms are:
Form of installation of the board
Most billboard models are attached to the wall using screws or nails. If the chosen model uses screws, give preference to those that include the installation parts. If you don’t want to or can’t drill through the wall, there are alternatives.
In addition to the aforementioned idea of leaving the board on a table, bench or sideboard, you can use high-adhesion double-sided tape. Some support up to 10kg or more. Many models for screwing can be adapted for fixing with tape. Therefore, there must be a flat area for applying the adhesive on the back of the product.
notice board 6×4
notice board for home
notice board 3×4
notice board with stand
notice board online
notice board for office
notice board for study room
notice board with glass door
How do I make my notice board attractive?
What is the best bulletin board?
How do you fix a notice board to a wall?
What is the meaning of notice board?
How do you make a homemade Pinboard?
How do you make a quilted notice board?
How do you cover a notice board?
How do you make a good bulletin board?
How do you make a ribbon notice board?
How do you make a fabric notice board?
How do you clean a notice board?
What can you do with cork board?
How do you cover a cork board?
How do you make a cork notice board?