Pokemon Toys: Which are the best of 2021?
Today we will talk about Pokemon toys, products that delight the kids who like the Japanese cartoon series called Pokemon.
Created in the 90s, this design became a success and even today it attracts the attention of the little ones. Bringing mystical characters and lots of action and adventure, in addition to having fun with the anime on the small screens, there are several toys that bring children even closer to the saga.
They are dolls, cards, games and many other products, but which ones are the best? How to make a good choice? We will answer these and other questions in this text and at the end of the reading you will be ready to make your choice, come on?
First, the most important
- Pokemon card games, pokeballs and dolls are the most famous toys in animation.
- These products have as positive points to stimulate reasoning and also the interaction with other children, which allows the reproduction of several battles with the monsters.
- There are simple and electronic Pokemon toys, and cards are the cheapest options.
Best Pokemon toys: Our favorites
Toys should be fun and entertain the child, stimulating their imagination and also helping them to develop skills. With Pokemon toys this should be no different and it is to show you which are the best and which please the little ones that we created this list with some options, check out:
Regardless of the child’s age, toys are key to having fun and when it comes to drawing products they like the most, the likelihood of pleasing them is great.
In the case of those who love Japanese designs, Pokemons are among the favorites and there are several toys in the saga. But in the midst of so many options it is essential to have some criteria to make a good choice and it is to help you in this that we bring in this buying guide the most important thing about Pokemon toys, check it out!
What are Pokemon toys and what is the story of this anime?
The Pokemon saga appeared in the 90s in Japan, and was created by Satoshi Tajiri. The idea for the drawing came from Satoshi’s taste for observing and studying insects.
With that, he was inspired by the concept of metamorphosis and produced a world in which players battle with each other using various monsters that over time evolve and become more powerful.
However, this story started a little differently than we know today. At the time, Pokemon emerged as a project called “Capsule Monsters”, in which players would collect monsters and carry them within a game boy.
These games boy would be connected through a link and with that it was possible to exchange creatures and participate in battles. But not everything is flowers and the idea of Tajiri was rejected several times by Nintendo and it was only after a few years that the game was launched.
The success of Pokemons is great and until March 2017 this franchise generated a total of more than $ 55 billion in sales and just talking about video games, more than 290 million copies have already been sold.
Even after so many years have passed this story of monsters and battles is still successful and it is not difficult to find different toys and games that have the Pokemon theme.
There are the famous decks, riding dolls, video games and many other products that make up the list of Pokemon toys.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Pokemon toys?
Pokemon toys are good products to make children use their imagination and also logical thinking, especially if we talk about card games.
With regard to assembling, there is also the benefit of stimulating several areas, since the child will need to put the head to work while fitting the pieces.
Another positive point is that these toys stimulate coexistence among children, since the fun is to create battles between the characters.
The big thing is due to the fact that many games end up addicting children and with Pokemon it is no different. Anyone who remembers the Pokemon Go fever knows that many did not leave their cell phones and even accidents happened.
Therefore, parental attention must be doubled when it comes to video games and mobile games of the franchise.
What types of Pokemon toys are there?
There are several categories of Pokemon toys and we show you all of them below:
- Card games : Card games are the most common to be found and also the most interactive among children, the most played being the TCG. Battles are created and there are kits of different sizes and with creatures of the most varied elements that are part of the story.
- Pokeball: Pokeballs are also an icon in this saga and it is possible to find several options containing dolls of the characters. There are also belts for storing pokeballs and other kits that contain this toy.
- Dolls: Usually presented in miniature size, there are dolls of all the Pokemon monsters and many come inside pokeballs.
- Assembling toys: Composed of scenarios and characters, this option is almost a two-in-one toy since the child has fun riding the little monster and then using it to play. The big difference is that dolls of this type are articulated and many come with accessories.
- Plush: Plush Pokemon are also easily found and there are options that even emit the sounds of the characters.
- Games: There are also Pokemon electronic games that can be found in portable video games, console games and also for cell phones.
What are the most famous Pokémon?
All drawings, films or series have characters that are a great success and that tend to please more people. With Pokemons this is no different and to find out which ones are the most adored the anime creator company held a vote in Japan.
- 1st Place: Amazingly, the protagonist of the Pikachu saga did not win first, but Greninja, present in the 6th generation. Being extremely fast and using quick movements to confuse his enemies he won over the audience thanks to his skills and appearance.
- 2nd Place: Arceus, 4th generation, came in second. This little monster is the God of the Pokemon universe and creator of everything around him and seven beings in the saga. He is one of the most powerfully competitive characters.
- 3rd Place: The third place was won by Mew, who belongs to the 1st generation. The first mythical Pokemon of the entire franchise is very rare, hardly captured and has the power to be invisible, create fields of force and psychic energy and be able to transform into any type of Pokemon.
- 4th Place: Finally we come to Pikachu, which occupies the 4th place in the ranking and belongs to the 1st generation. Famous for his yellow color and pointed ears he is rarely aggressive, but when threatened he attacks the enemy with electricity. The biggest feature of this little monster is the red cheeks, which act as electrodes for electrical energy.
- 5th Place: In this position is Sylveon, from the 6th generation. Being an evolution of Evee, this Pokemon is very mysterious and little is known about it.
How many generations of Pokemons are there?
The Pokemon saga currently has 7 generations and we will explain a little about each one below:
- 1st Generation: This is composed of the game boy games launched between 1996 and 1999. It contains four games called Pokemon Red, Green, Blue and Yellow. This generation has 151 characters and the initials are Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Pikachu.
- 2nd Generation: The second generation was launched between 1999 and 2002 with the Pokemon Gold and Silver games, in addition to Cristal, which has two human protagonists who continue to this day. Altogether in this version there are 251 little monsters.
- 3rd Generation: This generation lasted between 2002 and 2004 and with it there was the appearance of Pokemon Ruby and Saphiera, which contained 386 characters.
- 4th Generation: From 2006 to 2010 is the 4th generation that brings the Pokemon Diamond, Perl and Platinum games containing a total of 493 little monsters.
- 5th Generation: This generation goes from 2010 to 2013 and has the Pokemon Black and Pokemon White games totaling 749 characters.
- 6th Generation: Launched in 2013, this version continues until 2016 with a total of 721 characters, mega evolutions and a new fairy type. Has the Pokemon X and Y games.
- 7th Generation: The newest generation was launched in 2016 and brings the Pokemon Sun and Moon games, having as a novelty the 4 x 4 battle and the Z move. Altogether this version has 802 little monsters.
How much does a Pokemon toy cost?
Because Pokemon toys exist in different ways, they have different values, with cards being the cheapest and electronics being the most expensive.
With that, it is possible to purchase these products for a price between R $ 0.10, in the case of unit letters, and about R $ 800 if we talk about electronics.
Did you know that the Pokemon Go game, which brings an augmented reality concept to mobile phones, was considered the biggest mobile game in the history of the United States?
Where to buy Pokemon toys?
Toy stores or toy stores are good places to find such products.
Online you can also buy Pokemon toys and there are several sites that have a wide variety of products with good offers, they are:
- Free market
- Toy Mania
- MP Toys
In addition, the items present in our ranking are also available for purchase and if you liked any of them just click on it and you will be directed to the website where you can purchase it.
Purchasing criteria: How to compare Pokemon toy options
Now that you have learned a lot about Pokemon toys, it’s time to choose one to buy and to help you with that we have separated below some points that you must take into consideration to make a great choice, they are:
- Child’s age
- Type of toy
- Favorite Pokémon
- Electronic or simple
The first step when choosing is to think about the child’s age and therefore take into account the toys that are most suitable for him.
This is important in terms of safety and also so that it is possible to make full use of the product, since at each age, interests change and so do skills.
Most Pokemon toys are recommended for children over three years old, and for those younger ones, plush toys are great options. For the bigger ones the cards are indicated and the dolls too.
Type of toy
The type of toy chosen will depend on what the child likes most. So, analyze if she already has some cards, and then it is possible to increase the collection, and the same goes for dolls and pokeballs.
There are also ways to complement what she already uses like giving belts to the battle balls or arenas and so on.
Another way to make a good choice is to present your little one with a toy of your favorite Pokemon. In this it is possible to give plush toys, dolls to assemble and other items that feature the character.
Electronic or simple
As we explained above, there are toys that are simpler and electronics.
Both are good options, but electronics end up drawing more attention from children because they have sounds, lights and perform other functions, being a great choice.
best pokemon toys 2021
pokemon toys amazon
new pokemon toys
legendary pokemon toys
pokemon action figures
pokemon toys set
pokemon toys for kids
best place to buy pokemon toys
What to get a kid who likes Pokemon?
Where can I buy Pokemon toys?
Who makes Pokemontoys?
Are Pokemon toys worth anything?
What age is appropriate for Pokemon?
What is the best Pokemon gift?
What do you give a Pokemon fan?
What is a good gift for 8 year old boy?
Are there Pokemon Legos?