Top & Best Ozone Generator: how to choose the best in 2020?
Welcome to mypricesaving.com! Interested in learning more about the ozone generator or purchasing one for your home? So let’s take all your doubts about this product that has grown in popularity!
The ozone generator is extremely effective in purifying air and water. It also stands out for its versatility and can be used in various situations and environments. So having one in your home will always be a great option.
What are all these possible uses? How to choose yours? We will bring you all the necessary information so that you come to understand perfectly the ozone generator and be able to acquire the best model possible for your needs!
First, the most important
- Fresh and clean air, pure water and sterilization of objects are the main benefits of the ozone generator. Versatile, this device can bring many benefits to your life.
- Everything that is in excess is bad. This law of the universe also applies to ozone. In quantities above what is recommended, it can cause lung damage and respiratory problems. Always adjust the device properly.
- Due to the wide range of uses that the ozone generator can have, there are models suitable for different functions and price ranges that can range from less than R $ 200 to more than R $ 2,000. It is important to know what function you will give the device!
You may also like:
- Pool Vacuum: Which is the best in 2020?
- Filter faucet: How to choose the best one in 2020?
- Dehumidifier: Discover the best 2020 models
Best Ozone Generator Models: Our Recommendations
With its popularity on the rise, more and more manufacturers have started to produce ozone generators. Therefore, we selected some outstanding models. In the lines below, you will find four ozone generators that would surely be great additions to your life:
- Portable Ozone Generator 600 mg / h Ivation
- Deluka Power Ozone Generator Disinfector N202F
- Ozone Generator for N339A Nanbai Outlets
Did you notice that there are models of ozone generator for various applications, with many of them being quite versatile? So now we will dive more into it, talking about the uses of the device, in addition to bringing its advantages and disadvantages.
After all, knowing the functionality of the device well is very important before making a purchase.
What is an ozone generator and what is it for?
Ozone is a gas present in the atmosphere of our planet, formed by three molecules of oxygen. Hence its notation, O³. It is precisely from this that the ozone layer is formed, which we always hear about when it comes to global warming.
The generators are quite simple to operate: they capture oxygen (O²) in the air and transform it into ozone, which is then released. In most cases, they run on electricity.
But what is the advantage of having an ozone generator? It’s simple: this is a gas with great purification capabilities. It is, for example, much more efficient than chlorine. That’s why having it inside your home, car or even a professional environment can help your health!
It is said that an ozone purifier can eliminate almost 100% of fungi and bacteria from the air, as well as virtually all impurities in the water. It is a very effective solution for increasing the quality of life.
Did you know that the transformation of oxygen into ozone by electricity is not a human invention?
It is more or less what happens in the atmosphere. Ultra-violet radiation and electrical charges are responsible for the formation of this suspended gas on the planet.
Therefore, it is common to say that environments with an ozone generator turned on have a “stormy smell”!
What are the uses of an ozone generator?
We have already pointed out that the ozone generator is very versatile. There are indications for each sector of the house and even for some professional environments. So, let’s go to a list of the main uses that you give an ozone generator:
- Domestic use : Hygiene and air purification. Elimination of bacteria, fungi and germs. Removes bad odors and leaves the environment totally free from contamination. It can also be used in the professional environment or in hotels.
- Culinary use : Increases the durability of foods when applied to them under vacuum. It kills bacteria and makes it very difficult for something to spoil. It is excellent at sterilizing kitchen utensils.
- Automotive use : It is also able to eliminate all bad smells, bacteria and germs from the car. Carpets, for example, can collect many mites. A small adapter already allows this use to be made with ease.
- Use as a water purifier : It can be placed both as a filter in the kitchen, thus purifying the water to be drunk, and as a pool cleaner. In this second case, it is much faster and more efficient than chlorine.
- Use as an object sterilizer : For many professionals such as dentists, barbers and brewers, the ozone generator is an incredibly effective alternative to sterilizing work objects. This is also true indoors, in objects such as toothbrushes.
There are also other professionals who can make use of ozone generators, especially those who work with chemistry or basic sanitation. The device’s versatility is really impressive!
Still have questions about how to use an ozone generator? Then check out the video below:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of an ozone generator?
The ability of the ozone generator to clean the air and bring countless benefits is fantastic. When used well, it will really help in your daily life and provide you with an enviable quality of life.
But not everything is flowers: ozone, when in excess, becomes dangerous. Care must be taken to properly regulate the generators or not to keep them on constantly. Health can be harmed in these cases.
When its presence is excessive in the environment, ozone can cause lung damage, respiratory problems and worsening of existing conditions, such as asthma. It is also not recommended to exercise in an environment with an ozonator.
Check the table below of advantages and disadvantages:
The size and usefulness of an ozone generator are the factors that most influence the price. There are those that are small, to be plugged directly into the outlet, and just purify the air. Others, can be applied in infinite ways and have adapters.
So the more complex the device, the higher the price. The simplest ones can cost around R $ 150, with most models ranging between R $ 300 and R $ 400. The best, with medicinal indications, can go up to R $ 2,000.
Where to buy?
General household and appliance stores should bring a good number of ozone generators. If you are looking for a specific use device, such as for sterilizing dental objects, specialized stores are more suitable.
But the best option is still to buy over the Internet. Amazon brings a wide variety of models and you should take a look over there! manufacturers’ websites are also not far behind.
Purchasing criteria: Factors to consider when purchasing your ozone generator
There are some specific details of ozone generators that need to be taken into account when purchasing. We list four below:
- Flow rate
- Easy adjustment
We will explain each of them below, so that you can make the best choice when purchasing your generator:
There are ozone generators that are capable of carrying out multiple functions. They can be used indoors, purify air or water, perform all the functions that we show in the list of the buying guide. For that, they need to be adaptable.
Objects such as extra hoses, with specific functions, and diffuser stones contribute to this adaptability. So, just install the necessary extras, the product will have its main function transformed. Economy and versatility!
If it is important for you to transport your generator to different environments and places, it needs to be small and portable. Therefore, observe the measurements and weight carefully. Also see if you have wheels or something that makes it easy to move.
This is not a problem if your idea is to purchase a device that is fixed in one place. If this is the case, other factors should be taken into account.
The flow rate of an ozone generator is measured by the amount of gas it can release per hour. The values can be found measured in grams or in liters and vary, on average, from 100 to 2000.
Depending on the function of the generator, a higher or lower flow is required. To clean a swimming pool, for example, it is necessary that the device releases a lot more ozone than to sterilize a toothbrush. Again, you need to know what the main use will be!
We have already mentioned that, in excess, ozone can be harmful to health. Therefore, you need to be able to regulate the amount of gas that will be released by the generator. The instruction manual must also provide information on how long the device can be used in sequence.
Most models have displays that show how long the appliance has been on, as well as the possibility of programming shutdown and flow rate at the moment. If this does not happen, you will always have to manually turn it on and off.
Do not overdo the use of the generator: your health is more important than the benefits it brings!